Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which one of tiger's hoz would you most wanna bang?

I've been thinking about that for the last couple of days as well.

But I'm a silver lining kind of guy. His wife's new premarital agreement should stipulate he can only surround himself with black women. Based on his emerging track record, that seems like it would be the perfect way to insure his balls don't make it back into the rough.

:) :) :)
She should do that. He can screw anyone darker than him. My guess is he'll never cheat again.

She should do that. He can screw anyone darker than him. My guess is he'll never cheat again.

It would work.

All kidding aside, I really hate to see all this bad stuff happening. Tiger had such an incredible reputation. I don't like playing golf and I hate watching golf -- but I've always thought Tiger was incredible.

Hopefully his endorsements don't get hurt. He fucked-up bigtime, but everyone deserves a second chance.

Ummm..dudes..have you ever been in a relationship..long term? I agree with Bill Maher...men have old and new and that's about it. Hugh Grant and Devine Brown is a perfect example of cheating on a super hottie with a nottie.

Ummm..dudes..have you ever been in a relationship..long term? I agree with Bill Maher...men have old and new and that's about it. Hugh Grant and Devine Brown is a perfect example of cheating on a super hottie with a nottie.
He's only been married five years and has been cheating for over half of that period. Let's not go overboard with the boredom excuse.

After publicly apologizing for his "transgressions," the golfing great reportedly offered to give his wife, Elin Nordegren, a cool $5 million to keep her from walking - and taking their two young kids with her.

Battered by reports he cheated with three winsome women, Woods was also revising a prenuptial agreement that would give the former bikini model an additional $55 million just to stay with him two more years, The Daily Beast Web site reported.

If Nordegren can hack being Mrs. Tiger Woods for at least seven years, she gets $80 million,

I heard on the radio this morning that now WOMAN NUMBER 8 has come forward to say she had an affair with this guy.

I just have to say that one, two or even maybe three is one thing, but this is getting to be ridiculous and is turning into a total joke. It's too bad but I've lost any respect I still had for the guy who obviously just puts his penis into anything that moves.

Top Bottom