Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which one of tiger's hoz would you most wanna bang?

Er, I think you're kinda missing the point. You could ask the same question in regards to the other four as well because none of them are as pretty as his wife.

Why would men cheat on the likes of Cindy Crawford or Halle Berry, two of the most beautiful women in the world? It's a matter of power, opportunity, and a sense of entitlement.

Or they are selfish bitches that locked up the sex once they "got" their man??

I'm not buying that Mindy chick..

Tigers gotta have women throwing themselves at him everywhere he goes, he can afford to be picky when it comes to infidelity. I really didn't like any of the other girls, but they were at least realistic. No way Tiger fucked #5 (who isn't even a 5.)

One of you guys should come out and say that you're Tiger's first homo affair. Puddles. Step up!

Dude couldn't find one sista? Hell, even Hispanic strange would have given him some street cred.

Dude couldn't find one sista? Hell, even Hispanic strange would have given him some street cred.

I've been thinking about that for the last couple of days as well.

But I'm a silver lining kind of guy. His wife's new premarital agreement should stipulate he can only surround himself with black women. Based on his emerging track record, that seems like it would be the perfect way to insure his balls don't make it back into the rough.

:) :) :)

Top Bottom