Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which one of tiger's hoz would you most wanna bang?

nomarriage.com :)

tiger, u will soon learn a VERY EXPENSIE lesson about marriage lol

c

Not all that expensive (for him): she signed an ironclad prenup in a 'no fault divorce' state that limits her take at 20mil (I know 20mil is a lot, but not for Tiger). So 20mil (value of whatever home he gives her will be deducted from that if she wants one) plus child support...not that much for a guy who makes what Tiger does. He should get his legal team some VERY nice presents this Christmas, as they've saved him a large fortune by getting that prenup in place.

Not all that expensive (for him): she signed an ironclad prenup in a 'no fault divorce' state that limits her take at 20mil (I know 20mil is a lot, but not for Tiger). So 20mil (value of whatever home he gives her will be deducted from that if she wants one) plus child support...not that much for a guy who makes what Tiger does. He should get his legal team some VERY nice presents this Christmas, as they've saved him a large fortune by getting that prenup in place.

On Nancy Grace they were estimating the prenup at $300,000,000

On Nancy Grace they were estimating the prenup at $300,000,000

Idiotic...that's the ballpark of what she'd get if there wasn't a prenup in place. Leave it to Nancy fucking Grace to sensationalize something without doing some basic homework that even tabloid sources can do.

lol @ 20mil not much! don't forget costs for the two kids all their lives plus additional monies tiger'll have to pay after she sues him for mental duress for all this shit he caused. Which'll cost him millions more unless he wants a nasty drawn out divorce court battle which'll make him look even more the loser. That's the last thing he needs, a divorce circus with ho after ho testifying.

Remember: this is a guy who writes $1M chicks for chicks to not to talk to the press.

She can pretty much write her own check right now. The last thing tiger needs is even MORE bad tabloid press! Lawyers use the media to their advantage - but they can't fight it.

nomarriage.com

c

20 mill plus a house plus child support for two kids (15 years at $20,000/month per kid - maybe more) = roughly 30 million. He makes that in one endorsement contract which he will start getting again once this all blows over and he wins another major.

His wife doesn't want a payoff. She knows that the real cash is in staying, just like Kobe's wife did.

These sports figures wives KNOW that their husbands screw other women all of the time. They just don't like it thrown in their faces and sometimes lose their tempers about it, which is just what happened here. If Tiger hadn't had that accident due to her chasing him out of the house, none of this would be out right now.

His wife doesn't want a payoff. She knows that the real cash is in staying, just like Kobe's wife did.

These sports figures wives KNOW that their husbands screw other women all of the time. They just don't like it thrown in their faces and sometimes lose their tempers about it, which is just what happened here. If Tiger hadn't had that accident due to her chasing him out of the house, none of this would be out right now.

this is true.
i feel very little pity for these empty shelled creatures who sold their souls to manolo ballonik (SP) and gucci.
IRL, my pity goees with the cheatee...in situations invovling famous peeps i side with the rich dude and take the callous opinion towards the wifes (stfu, quit complaining you knew what was up don't act surprized trick@@!!!)
damn

20 mill plus a house plus child support for two kids (15 years at $20,000/month per kid - maybe more) = roughly 30 million. He makes that in one endorsement contract which he will start getting again once this all blows over and he wins another major.

Like he's ever gonna get an endorsement now! He's become a national joke. His best days are behind him.

c

I think we're up to #11 now, can somebody post an updated list? I can't be fucked looking for it.

I found this though, help Tiger outrun his wife:

Tiger Woods Wife Outrun

Amusing for a whole 2-3 minutes, really.

b0und (I love being me(and not Tiger))

Top Bottom