Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which one of tiger's hoz would you most wanna bang?

Apparently Tiger paid $1MILLION+ to that skank and Gloria Allred to keep quiet and not disclose all the juicy details. I wonder if now he'll do that to all the other women. A NY partying skan makes a couploe million in 1 week! not bad.

Good going Tiger, who needs that money for his kids. I'm sure that'll piss off his wife royally and with a divorce, she'll take him to the cleaners along with his endorsements going bellyup. Rest of his life he'll be known only for this.

c

Apparently Tiger paid $1MILLION+ to that skank and Gloria Allred to keep quiet and not disclose all the juicy details. I wonder if now he'll do that to all the other women. A NY partying skan makes a couploe million in 1 week! not bad.

Good going Tiger, who needs that money for his kids. I'm sure that'll piss off his wife royally and with a divorce, she'll take him to the cleaners along with his endorsements going bellyup. Rest of his life he'll be known only for this.

c

olololol @ Tiger pwnt by his cawk!

Apparently we're up to #4 now:

JamieJungers11.jpg

Jamie Jungers named as fourth Tiger Woods mistress | PerthNow

Sucks for her fiance.

I'd bang all 4 of them +Tiger's wife, throw in a million dollar story deal and I'd even bang Tiger - no homo.

b0und (what? At least I'm honest, who needs morality?)

I'm still sticking with Rachel. Too bad about the shitty nose job though.

Lesson to all woman when they pull that headache crap or its too sore in the morning bullshit like i dealt with yest.Put out or get put out

Lesson to all woman when they pull that headache crap or its too sore in the morning bullshit like i dealt with yest.Put out or get put out

Yeah, poor Elin Nordegren Woods, she'll have to settle for a $150,000,000 payday and go on Oprah to be consoled about what a victim she is.

Tiger sure taught her a lesson. ;)

You guys are funny. Ever consider that Tiger is just a simple philanderer?

Yeah, poor Elin Nordegren Woods, she'll have to settle for a $150,000,000 payday and go on Oprah to be consoled about what a victim she is.

Tiger sure taught her a lesson. ;)

LOL close I heard if she stays with him 7 years she get 80 million! OMFG

Top Bottom