Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which one of tiger's hoz would you most wanna bang?

rachel
rachel-uchitel.jpg

Kalika (lol no wonder she was good for vegas night life)
31kalika_p3.jpg

jamiee grubbs
984044-jamie-grubbs.jpg

His wife's finer than all three of them put together wtf was he thinking, a part of his brain must be retarded.

Ya she is way finer than any of them but she prob wasn't putting out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya true...which is what my point is. She married him she doesnt have to put out now...thats the way it works...maybe if she had a white cock up in her this wouldnt have happened
Are you telling us something about your marriage? :D

That is not how it works when you marry someone that rich your job is to fuck him that is it not like she would ever have to work a day in her life once they got married at the very least she should be blowing him daily.
Note to self, take up golf and propose to QT.

EnderJE said:
Ya true...which is what my point is. She married him she doesnt have to put out now...thats the way it works...maybe if she had a white cock up in her this wouldnt have happened
Are you telling us something about your marriage? :D
Fuck off homo

EnderJE said:
Golf clap

You really like that Tapatalk, eh? I never got really used to it when I could (as easily) log onto a full machine and log in.
It's alright. It's handy I guess

I never liked typing on my touch which doesn't make me hot to get an Iphone although some of the apps I have to say are very sexy. I really liked my bold but that was from work I may have to go out and get one for peronal use down the road cause I already miss it.

Top Bottom