Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which NFL player has the body?

Re: Piccie and article on Boston

CoolColJ said:
there is also a pdf file in the link below

david-boston.gif

http://www.charlespoliquin.net/featured_athletes/feb_2003_david_boston.htm
Cool article CCJ.

you know for some reason a lot of the elite receivers in the NFl have really small lower legs. as seen on the pro bowl. randy moss has some of the most spindly legs you ever seen

i wonder if it's structural efficiency (less reciprocating mass means being faster and quicker)?

jc

I know Charlie Francis says lower calf mass, definitely helps with sprinting, less work for the hips to deal with.

alos having ahigher calf muscle helps, due to the longer achilles tendon, more elasticity/spring.

terrel owens...dont know how much he weighs, but hes jacked as shit...for smaller guys, brian dawkins is def. a ripped mofo...GO EAGLES

a 4.18 40 is unheard of, there is no way possible, there is only a handful of nfl players that can run a LEGIT 4.3 40's, and these are the best of the best were talking about here.....

Rather Be Ruggin' said:
Jonah Lomu - New Zealand All Blacks

If this fool played football, he'd put everybody to shame.

6'4" 255lbs 4.4 forty

Average NFL linebacker numbers. And I guarantee he won't take on a iso block like Ray Lewis

-K

Ricky Williams. The guy is huge and crazy fast. Imo the most powerful guy in the nfl. He runs over people. Plus he has great moves:D .

Top Bottom