Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which NFL player has the body?

No one else will mention him, but Tony Parrish of SFran. He's not too big, but up close he's sliced to the bone. Gotta give my former Bear props.

replyig tothe original question of sheer mass, speed and explosiveness it has to be either ray lewis or jevan kearse. I played with ray and must tell you he is the best tackler there has ever been in the nfl (zach thomas is a close second). Plus the mother fucker is just flat out nasty and will take to the streets with just about anybody. Kearse is the freakiest. His stats alone and abilities speak for themselves.
Now not to disrespect anybody but there is no way in god's green earth any human being has or will in the next 5 years run a electronicaly timed 40, yet alone a hand held timer. Don't get me wrong david bostonis fast and polquin does a great job with him but there are only a handful of guys who legitimetly run a 4.3 40. Allthose 4.2's and below are either bullshit or human error plain and simple

Re: Without Question... Travis Jervey

Bunkka said:
Travis Jervey

Drug Test Pending. Keep in mind he has been suspended a couple times for substance abuse policy. Not to say that half of the NFL isn't using, but they get away with it.

cheers

I'm gonna go with boston, pittman, and sharpe too. Lewis and kearse are more freaky with size, ability, speed, and instinct but straight up physique, I'd go with the first 3.

Top Bottom