Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which NFL player has the body?

Sharpe is an adonis... I have seen some pics of him from the waist up, and good god! he is jacked! LOL I have a friend who has been in the locker room with him due to a press pass, and he says that the guy has a 12" cock when soft!

What kinda shit can you take for that?

AFi04 said:

get real. this question had nothing to do about rugby, it asked which NFL player had the body. and jonah lomu isn't in the league, nor will he ever be. those stats are indeed blown out of proportion, but these ones aren't:

2002 Off-Season
David Boston
6'2" 250 lbs
Electronically timed 4.18 40 yard dash

if you don't believe it, email charles poliquin (his trainer) or go to charlie francis' web site. by the way, this wasn't intended to be a flame.

LMFAO!!!!!! http://www.azcardinals.com/team/playerdetails.php?pid=75

joncrane said:
David Boston.

I'll have to agree with you there. I went to high school (Humble High, Just north of Houston) with David and he put on some serious weight from his sophmore to his senior year. He is still a beast. We have had some serious sized players graduate from humble. David Givens/Notre Dame, Leo Mills/ Unknown. Our head coach actually coached Thurman Thomas back in High School.

Jimmy Kleinsasser from the Vikings is a fucking natural freak. He's 6'3''@ 280lbs, and runs a 4.4 40. This tightend will put every fucking linebacker on his back with a pancake. He's mainly used as a blocker but has pretty good hands, if the Vikes would ever pull their heads out nobody would care about pricks like Jeremy shockey and shit. Look him up, he's the real deal, and I know for a fact he's natural

Brian dawkins has a great build for the smaller ripped to death crown ( hits like a beast) 5'10 200Lbs
But Urlacher has the look off someone ou wouldn't wanna meet in a dark alley.

Piccie and article on Boston

I dunno 39 lbs of lean muscle mass gain is a lot for one off-season ;)

there is also a pdf file in the link below - mag article with pics of Boston doing trap bar deads, inclines, squats etc

http://www.charlespoliquin.net/featured_athletes/feb_2003_david_boston.htm

calves are tiny though :)

david-boston.gif

David Boston gained 39 pounds of solid muscle after the 2000-2001 season. Prior to the 2001 season, David visited the Poliquin Performance Center in Tempe, Arizona, for some individual conditioning from world-renowned strength coach Charles Poliquin. Poliquin adjusted David's diet - which had been carbohydrate heavy - and put him on a serious weight training program.

After the start of his new program, David weighed 209 pounds, with 10 percent body fat. By the end, David had increased his bodyweight to 242 pounds and reduced his body fat to six percent, a net gain of 39 pounds of lean muscle. In the process David also hoisted some heavy weights, including a 315 power clean, a 475 squat and a 425 bench press.

"Gaining 39 pounds of muscle mass in the off-season without the use of steroids may seem impossible", says Poliquin. "You must consider that David never seriously trained the large muscle groups such as the glutes and hamstrings, and that his diet was high in refined sugars and consisted of a lot of fast foods. I would never recommend steroids to any athlete - to do so would be professional suicide. Further, the NFL does a great job of screening for banned substances."

In working with Coach Poliquin to step up his level of play, David found what he was looking for. "What distinguishes Charles Poliquin from other trainers is that he knows the body more than other trainers, and he's able to find your weak links," says David. "He also understands football, and what you need to be successful at your position."

When he first started working with Poliquin and learned about coach's plan to add so much muscle mass, David was hesitant. "But as I put on the muscle and got my body used to running, with a different weight, I saw I was able to keep my speed and be even faster than I was before," says David. He also remarks that the extra weight helped his blocking and enabled him to handle press coverage from the cornerbacks better than he had been able to do do when he was lighter.

In addition to coaching David in gaining muscle mass, Poliquin worked on making him a more balanced athlete. David explains, "The first time you meet Charles he does an overall body composition test and then determines your weaknesses." Poliquin determined that David was proportionately weaker in his lower back, hamstrings and the scapulae retractors (muscles that pull the shoulder back). For the lower back and hamstrings, Poliquin prescribed good mornings, and both Romanian and snatch-grip deadlifts. For his back muscles, David performed numerous variations of chin-ups and pull-ups.

One of the most effective exercise methods David was exposed to in training with Coach Poliquin was lifting chains. "That was the first time I did it and I liked the philosophy behind it," says David. "Chains force you to explode on the way up, so when you take the chains off you'll just explode right through that sticking point. This is important in football because when guys try to jam me I'm going to explode right through them."

And explode he did. For the 2001 season, David again started in all 16 games, his 1,598 yards taking just 98 catches, and he passed the 100-yard game standard seven times. He led NFL with 72 first downs receiving, and became only the sixth Cardinal to make consecutive 1,000-yard receiving seasons. In the Pro Bowl as a starter, David totaled 39 yards on three passes from Rams quarterback Kurt Warner.

Last edited:
Top Bottom