Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When is the best time to take hGH

skilikeme

WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO TAKE hGH??

What I am trying to get out of the run of human growth hormone - somatropin - is a little more quickness, and fast twitch fibers firing. I understand that many of you post to run hGH much longer than a few months and I will, but I need to concentrate on the next month and half for now. I am in great shape, eat well, and workout daily.

I want to know what time, or times is the best to utilize hGH? I'm going to run 4iu's, 5/2 off, for about 5-6 weeks and have already been in for a month. I want to really get the most from the run, so will taking it twice a day be more betta? I am thinking 2 mid-morning and 2 late afternoon. Or is there no benefit in breaking it up and just take 4iu's once in the a.m.?

Spankyou for your time -
Sup

Last edited:
A lot of people say to take it once really early in the morning like if you wake to take a piss (which i for some reason always do) and then one when you wake up.... Or one when you wake and then another around lunch. I didn't notice much difference on when I took it but then I didn't run it for more then 2 months like I should have. Good luck...
Oh and I would run more then 4 IUs if you wanna see gains

skilikeme said:
What I am trying to get out of the run of human growth hormone - somatropin - is a little more quickness, and fast twitch fibers firing. I understand that many of you post to run hGH much longer than a few months and I will, but I need to concentrate on the next month and half for now. I am in great shape, eat well, and workout daily.

I want to know what time, or times is the best to utilize hGH? I'm going to run 4iu's, 5/2 off, for about 5-6 weeks and have already been in for a month. I want to really get the most from the run, so will taking it twice a day be more betta? I am thinking 2 mid-morning and 2 late afternoon. Or is there no benefit in breaking it up and just take 4iu's once in the a.m.?

Spankyou for your time -
Sup

Run your first shot in the morning. if you wake up in the middle of the night, then thats the best time. If not then right when you wake up. Be sure not to eat anything for at least 40 minutes. Second 2 iu should be done midday when your cort levels are highest.

king d said:
Run your first shot in the morning. if you wake up in the middle of the night, then thats the best time. If not then right when you wake up. Be sure not to eat anything for at least 40 minutes. Second 2 iu should be done midday when your cort levels are highest.

Bump

you should take 2 ius together in mid morning, then the other 2 ius late afternoon... you dont want to take any at nigh because when you sleep your body produces it naturally.... this way keeps the levels even throughout day.

2iu when you wake. As far as the second dose the only wrong thing you can do is to do it right before bed. So I do 6 hours after the first shot.

Perp

Some of the bigger guys i've talked to that are in the advanced stages of a as and g h said timing does not really matter and you will not notice any changes.

I would actually not eat 1 hour before and 1 hour after. It has to do with your blood glucose levels and if you take on food in this window there is the chance of becoming insuline resistant AKA type II diabetic. But hell no big deal, right? And yes it has happened to people!!! It messes with your blood glucose, if it goes over 200 for 2-6 hours you are becoming intollerant, small blood vessels begin dying off, your kidneys get stressed, your nerves loose their protective coating then become damaged and you die.
Unfortunately we can't all work out at the optimal time for all of these chemicals to work at their optimal performance. In my case I don't work out until 4:30-5 and don't get done until about 7-7:30...
So I take on shot of GH 2.5IU's in the AM right after waking up, should do cardio immediately. Then 1hr after shoot take protien, vitamins, and supps.
Take another shot at about 2pm 2IU's.
Go to the gym at 4:30.
Right after gym take 2.5IU's GH.
15 min. later 60mcg's of IGF split both sides of last trained muscle (Bi, tri, delt, etc)
Immediately after drink Vitagro (major carbs to feed muscle, than wait 10 min, and take protien.
Wait and hour test BG. Eat dinner.
2nd hour test BG again.
This is my routine based on my life.
Hope this has helped.

Top Bottom