Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what's the deal on an EF fantasy football league?

• Thread starter Thread starter Megalomaniac
  • Start date Start date
i'm in but it sounds pretty stupid and doesnt even make sense if only "some people" are gonna buy in. remmeber when people have nothing at stake, they tend to not give a shit when they start doing crappy

do you even have a logistical plan for that?

calveless wonder said:
i'm in but it sounds pretty stupid and doesnt even make sense if only "some people" are gonna buy in. remmeber when people have nothing at stake, they tend to not give a shit when they start doing crappy

How about if someone tries to give up then you and I get to fly to their place and kick the crap out of them for being a loser?

It's a Yahoo Plus league so it it worth getting in just for the stat tracker and bonus crap you get to help out. I mean as far as winning I am sure I'll do that so the whole competition thing will be if I crush you or just beat you badly.

I'm sure the money thing will work itself out. I think I'll put up some cash just in case anyone gets lucky enough to take the free winner shirt. So the answer is yes I have a plan and can manage a league, it is a little easier than what I do for a living.

dirty~d~ said:
If you're going to use Yahoo, I'm in. I don't do it for money so if there's a buy in I'm out. I've been top 3 in every league I've joined for the last 10 years... go ahead and try to beat a girl at football. :evil:

The link is sent, good luck.

calveless wonder said:

I'm in just for the sheer bragging rights of pwning all of you.

Megalomaniac said:
The link is sent, good luck.

Got it. May the best woman win. ;)

Megalomaniac said:
How about if someone tries to give up then you and I get to fly to their place and kick the crap out of them for being a loser?

It's a Yahoo Plus league so it it worth getting in just for the stat tracker and bonus crap you get to help out. I mean as far as winning I am sure I'll do that so the whole competition thing will be if I crush you or just beat you badly.

I'm sure the money thing will work itself out.
I think I'll put up some cash just in case anyone gets lucky enough to take the free winner shirt. So the answer is yes I have a plan and can manage a league, it is a little easier than what I do for a living.

that's about the dumbest thing i've ever heard

:qt:

calveless wonder said:
that's about the dumbest thing i've ever heard

:qt:

LOL at you backing out last year and this year but talking smack and trying to bust on me.

Megalomaniac said:
LOL at you backing out last year and this year but talking smack and trying to bust on me.

i'll play, but for moneyz.

homo

you cant have a league where some people pay and some dont. thats just fuckin stupid

i think everyone will agree. either have it be a free league or a pay league, not both

Top Bottom