Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what's the deal on an EF fantasy football league?

• Thread starter Thread starter Megalomaniac
  • Start date Start date
calveless wonder said:
we just had too many peopel drop out at the end last year. is all

i dont want the stress of being commish

but i'll play. we should def have like a 50 dollar buyin at least

I remember how it went, I wasn't one of the drop-outs though. I'm the commish on one league, it is free to join but we can talk some buyins if you want. I'm for the smack talk, if I win money off you losers(mainly PM) then all the better.

Send me your email and I'll link you. If you want you can hit me with K also, I need to get ready for the 2008 bookie season where I loose it all.

Megalomaniac said:
LOL, Patsfan will probably bomb you for that one. I'm sure he is a bit sore still.
i haven't seen him much after the superbowl. he'll be poking his head around more afteer the season starts and the pats go on another streak.

Its all good, I rode Brady, Welker, and Moss all the way to the top last season....til I was edged out in the last game of the season......in typical patriots fashion...

But I've got my team made, so consider yourselves all defeated!

bump for more people to jump in this EF league. Just hit me up if you want in and I'll email you the link. We just need a couple more people to fill it up and then start talking smack.

If you're going to use Yahoo, I'm in. I don't do it for money so if there's a buy in I'm out. I've been top 3 in every league I've joined for the last 10 years... go ahead and try to beat a girl at football. :evil:

dirty~d~ said:
If you're going to use Yahoo, I'm in. I don't do it for money so if there's a buy in I'm out. I've been top 3 in every league I've joined for the last 10 years... go ahead and try to beat a girl at football. :evil:

Woohoo, I love it when girls play!

Top Bottom