Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what's the deal on an EF fantasy football league?

• Thread starter Thread starter Megalomaniac
  • Start date Start date
M

Megalomaniac

Last year it fell through and I would have love to talk a lot of smack, anyone up for this? I think I can commish and get it going if anyone else wants to play.

old news

Paul_Allen said:
im just buggin ya bro

I was shaken there, I was the first to pay last year. Willing to help out how ever I needed and keep the threads alive, if I would have been left out then flames would have come!

I think an EF league is a good idea, get some competition around here. Way to much estrogen on the board these days.

Ok fags I will commish a league but you have to PM me your emails if you want in. It will be a free Yahoo plus league and we can organize some individual bets if that is the way we want to go. Last year we couldn't decide on money so the league got scrapped. This year I'll do the league as a free league but we will figure out some payout schedule to keep it interesting.

My recommendation is that if any of the teams even come close to beating me then I will pay 10,000 cash. If not then all members have to give me 100,000 karma. LOL

Top Bottom