Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the best bang for the buck protein powder?

well i'm not sure actually that was for a different kind of protien. i'm waitng for a email back about the other ones you suggested. It will probably be monday before they reply. The ones i'm waitng for a reply about are these, i will post the answers as i get them:

HCA-411 (AN/TN X 100: 12.6%) - HYDROLYZED CASEIN
HLA-198(AN/TN X100 = 10.0%) - HYDROLYZED WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE

EAST_COAST_BODYBUILDER

supplementdirect is the cheapest I have found. like JC said $120 for 33lbs! I bought one of these a few weeks back and it tastes fine. Plus you know your not getting any aspartame which is used in many flavored protein powders I believe.

And you might as well pick up some maltodextrin and dextrose from them too so you can make your own postworkout drinks.

I know its more expensive then the other brands but does anyone else like NitroTech besides me? I buy from DPS and get it for a decent price. I don't like skimping on my protein.

THATS COOL AS HELL JONCRANE> Thats awsome as fuck.Im gona go buy me about 100 lbs, of that stuff. You just never know with any thing you buy any more, wich is shit, or whats good. Theres so many people trying to scam your ass. And I never gave a shit about what any protein powder, or weight gainer tasted like. My taste buds shut down when it goes down the hatch, and it spells out MASS!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for responding.

THE OUTCOME

This is the email that americancasien sent me today:

I want to clarify that our ingredients are raw ingredients and are usually
further processed into products for the retail market. If you are using this
product as a consumer, please realized that flavor additives, etc., are not
in raw ingredient. (I KNOW WHO CARES :) )

Most body builders seem to ask for whey protein concentrate and isolate,
calcium caseinate, milk protein concentrate or isolate. MPCs contain both
casein and whey proteins in their naturally occurring ratios.

Micellar casein is our newest ingredient for this market. It is undenatured
casein, and produces a higher level of milk peptides. I am attaching
information on micellar casein which may be of interest. One 20 kg. bag of
micellar casein is priced at $5.50 per lb. plus freight.

HCA-411 (see current spec attached) one bag $4.10/lb. plus freight (25 kgs.)
HLA-198 (see current spec attached) one bag $4.42/lb. plus freight (50 lbs.)

Jane Macey, Customer Service
American Casein Company

so i guess supplement direct is the cheapest.

EAST_COAST_BODYBUILDER

THE FINAL ANWERS

PROTIEN COMPARISON:

WITH SUPPLEMENT DIRECT (11 POUND BAG):(THERE IS 15 SERVINGS PER POUND, I HAD TO CALL THEM ABOUT THIS AS THE WEB SITE IS WRONG)

165 (SERVINGS) X 23 (GRAMS OF PROTIEN PER SERVING) = 3795 (TOTAL GRAMS OF PROTIEN PER BAG)

3795 (TOTAL GRAMS OF PROTIEN PER BAG) / 11 (THE # OF POUNDS IN THE BAG) = 345 (GRAMS OF PROTIEN PER POUND)

WITH EAS SIMPLY PROTIEN (5 POUND TUB):

80 (SERVINGS) X 21 GRAMS OF PROTIEN PER SERVING) = 1680 (TOTAL GRAMS OF PROTIEN PER TUB)

1680 (TOTAL GRAMS OF PROTIEN PER TUB) / 5 (THE # OF POUNDS IN THE TUB) = 336 GRAMS PER POUND

PRICE COMPARISON:

SUPPLEMENT DIRECT: $53 FOR 11 POUNDS, INCLUDING SHIPPING

EAS SMPLY PROTIEN: $24.99(X2) + 5.95 FOR SHIPPING=55.93 and this is only 10 LBS

SO MY CONCLUSION IS THAT IT HAS A LITTLE MORE PROTIEN (9 GRMS PER POUND) THAN WHAT A BRAND(EAS USED,
BECAUSE THATS WHAT I USE) HAS, AND THE PRICE IS WAY CHEAPER. LOOKS LIKE SUPPLEMENT DIRECT IS THE
WAY TO GO AS FAR AS BEST DEAL FOR PROTIEN.

ANYONE DISAGREE OR SEE A PROBLEM WITH MY MATH LET ME KNOW. I WAS BORED, AND WORKED THIS UP, SO I
FIGURED I WOULD POST IT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.

TRAIN HARD AND BE SAFE

EAST_COAST_BODYBUILDER

If anyone from aupplement direct is reading this, I better get a discount on my next order!!!!!!!!!!!!

JC

joncrane said:
If anyone from aupplement direct is reading this, I better get a discount on my next order!!!!!!!!!!!!

JC

Hell yeah that would be nice. And since i went through all the work of comparing i want a discount too..hahah (not likely). Or maybe i should get a dicount for finding errors on their website..(not likely either). But i would like to thank johncrane for bringing them up, we know know whos cheapest.

EAST_COAST_BODYBUILDER

Top Bottom