Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the best bang for the buck protein powder?

Do you guys think that, the extra cheap protein powder actually works? I am definately on a tight budget, but the only reason why I havent bought that extra cheap stuff, because I thought it was to cheap to work.It would definately save me some major cash if that stuff actually works. I was thinking maybe they would put baking soda in there or something.You know people that have good results?

lift till DEATH said:
Do you guys think that, the extra cheap protein powder actually works? I am definately on a tight budget, but the only reason why I havent bought that extra cheap stuff, because I thought it was to cheap to work.It would definately save me some major cash if that stuff actually works. I was thinking maybe they would put baking soda in there or something.You know people that have good results?

It's the exact same shit bro, just with no flavorings. You're getting the exact same thing that Optimum Nutrition or EAS or Human Development Technologies is getting, then putting flavorings in.

I use it and it's no Vanilla smoothie but it definitely gets the job done.

JC

EAST_COAST_BODYBUILDER said:

which do you use?

EAST_COAST_BODYBUILDER

I use supplementdirect but I will be getting the stuff for even cheaper from american casein as soon as I use up my 32 lbs of protein (in a couple of weeks---j.k.)

JC

i currently use EAS SIMPLY PROTIEN also, but its 25$ (not counting shipping) for 5lbs. But you can get a 11lbs (AT SUPPLEMENT DIRECT) there for $42 (i assume not counting shipping). Its not allot of savings but it adds up

johncar i have a question. which protien american casien has is the same as supplement direct? whats the price comparrison. i went there and looked around a little i got lost, and couldn't figure out which protien was which.

EAST_COAST_BODYBUILDER

EAST_COAST_BODYBUILDER said:
i currently use EAS SIMPLY PROTIEN also, but its 25$ (not counting shipping) for 5lbs. But you can get a 11lbs (AT SUPPLEMENT DIRECT) there for $42 (i assume not counting shipping). Its not allot of savings but it adds up

johncar i have a question. which protien american casien has is the same as supplement direct? whats the price comparrison. i went there and looked around a little i got lost, and couldn't figure out which protien was which.

EAST_COAST_BODYBUILDER

You have to call them up for pricing info. The comparabel product I believe is hydrolyzed whey protein.

JC

joncrane said:

You have to call them up for pricing info. The comparabel product I believe is hydrolyzed whey protein.

JC
[/QUCMP-221 is packaged in 25 kg. bags. Minimum quantity is one bag @$3.63 per
lb. plus freight.
$200.07 plus freight

One pallet: (36 bags x 25 kgs./1,984.14 lbs.) $2.93 per lb. plus freight
Truckload: (40,000 lbs.) $2.73 per lb. plus freight
OTE]

this is what they told me for this product.

Top Bottom