Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What was the story behind thes clip of Jim Everett?

Does anyone miss Jim Rome? I sure as hell don't. I wish Everett had kicked the shit out of him during the broadcast. I admire him for showing as much restraint as he did... not as entertaining, but respectable. :)

lol jim rhome got his start in radio "the jungle" which is still on, he was always much more watered down on his tv shows, his radio show started in san diego, and was eventually sindicated, basically its built around talking "smack" and if your call sucks they kick you off the radio, was never a huge fan of his but at least he does something original on the radio, his argument with everett goes back to rhome calling him "chrissy everett lloyd" on his radio show over and over again, so one day ....the day before everett is going to be on rhome's tv show, everett calls up rhome on the radio show and they put it on the air, everett loosely implies that if you dont stop calling me that "chrissy" either right now or on the TV show he will be "very sorry" and a bunch of other loose threats...... so rhome says he is gonna do it anyway blaahh blllahhh, and the rest as they say is history, so after the incident next day rhome goes on his radio show and says you guys have like 2 days to make fun of me all you want and after that....thats it you mention the incident and i will run you off me show.....anyway comedy gold

Top Bottom