Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to use for adding MASS

I'm sorry if anything I say might sound rude right now, I really don't intend to.

Steroids are not some miracle stuff you just sit on your ass while on, expecting to gain strength and size. <---so, now I've said it, no need for anyone else to say it.

...Yeah, my "cardio a lot" might just differ from your definition of it... but now you kinda got the idea of how I define it (You are probably gonna have to define mass then because it'll be hard to do with that much cardio!)...

...Or, well, stats as in height & weight coming up, but no stats from the gym.

Height: 173cm
Weight: 74kg

The sides I'm fully aware of. Come on, I've used Winny's, it's not like I put the stuff in me just for fun... I try to read as much as possible, finding answers as close as possible to my questions...
I know I won't need much of whatever I'm gonna take, I'm not really that girly (that's and understatement...) as it is, but I don't plan on growing a beard. Again, I don't really know what I should use. Once I figure out what would be the best, I will definitely find as much info as possible ans then again decide if it's good to go or to look for something else.

As said, sorry if stuff might be kinda awkward, I might seem rude, wrong word used & things seem unclear and so on...

I'm the "nice" one on the board and I'm not gonna lie...you seem very rude! If you come on to a bodybuilding site and say you want to gain mass, what the hell are we supposed to think??

And...just for the record...we get so many women coming on here who don't have a clue about training, eating, any of it so we ALWAYS start there. We'd be irresponsible not to. Winny is an odd choice for a first run at AAS, cutting or bulking, and without giving us all that info you just did, we can only assume you don't really know! And are you sure you really do?? I'd be far more concerned about the "growing a beard" which is a very realistic side effect (facial hair) vs heart issues.

Anyway...I am not sure I've ever been this blunt before but your response just really rubbed me wrong. Geez!! I'm sorry. Maybe it's just one of those days.

QT better jump in now! Psizzle, I'm out too!

Last edited:
Like I said 5-10mg of Anavar per day is going to do the trick, you don't have to stop your cardio while bulking, I still do 10-15mins of intense stair mill, but definitely try to limit it a bit and make sure that you put down enough calories to compensate for your cardio so that you are still in a calorie surplus

Swimming is a great exercise that i recommend keeping in your routine regardless of bulking or cutting

And after all that...this is really your answer! Good luck!

Top Bottom