Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to use for adding MASS

Flyer66

Hello there, I'm in the need of some assistance here:

I'm looking for some steroid to help me gain some mass.

I've used Winny's before, gained some strength, but didn't really grow. Now I'm looking for something to help me gain some mass after I've finished cutting some more KG's. I've got the knowledge on how to train and eat, just not what to help me gain mass when it comes to steroids. I've been trying to look around (& yeah, I've might have missed it totally, so I'd be glad if someone could direct me somewhere) for some "clean" info on women wanting to gain some "serious mass", not just "tone some parts a bit", but really grow, but they seem hard to come by...

So yeah, any help here would be appreciated. The biggest problem I have had so far is finding info on what to use for mass. Most of the stuff around seems to help gain strength , but no real mention if it will add some volume or not...

Info appreciated: If steroid X will affect my heart in a negative way because of cardio.
I did cardio on W's, I will do it now too. And I do it a lot... It wasn't as comfortable as usual while on W's, but it didn't affect my heart in any way noticeably(yeah yeah, "nothing I can notice on the outside for now). <---I can't use stuff that might make my heart grow too big.
^ This I admit I know nothing about when it comes to women. I know men that have had their heart grow too big because they used steroids, though then the dosage is way higher than a woman can take and so on, so if you've got some info on women that have had their hearts grow too big, I'd appreciate it.

I am reading on my own, too, as I write this, so I'm trying my best to find some info on this, and yeah, sorry if I missed something obvious...

I'm sorry if what I'm trying to say might be kinda "awkward", but I try my best to express myself in another language than my own :]

I ate and trained for 6+ years before even THINKING about steroids...

Post up your current diet and training regimen. Guarantee me or SuperQT or Cali can find some flaws

(or others; these are just my main girls)

We usually ask women for their stats and information on their routines/ diet etc because of two reasons. The first is it gives us an idea of your knowledge and experience and how we can best guide you. The second is that using AAS (steroids) is risky, even the mild ones, and we want to make sure everything else is on track for you. If your diet/ training are not quite there, you won't get the results you are looking for.

A couple thoughts I had just reading your post...the way steroids work is to increase strength, which allows you to lift heavier, shorter recovery and helps the muscles grow. You need to EAT if you want to gain serious mass! Your diet needs to reflect that. Winny wouldn't be where I'd start with a cycle for growth but even a low cycle of var, if you're eating right and training right, will bring results. My first cycle ever saw a gain of 17 lbs, 12 of which I kept (low dose var cycle).

The other thing I'd mention would be cardio. If you're doing it "a lot" you might have to change that too. Too much cardio will hinder mass building. It's still good to do a bit but depending on how much you are doing, you may need to look at that too.

Heart issues aren't the first thing that comes to mind either, for me, unless it's clen. You need to consider things like your voice changing, hair falling out, acne, etc etc etc.....

So it's really about lining up all the pieces to get maximum results.

Hello there, I'm in the need of some assistance here:

I'm looking for some steroid to help me gain some mass.

I've used Winny's before, gained some strength, but didn't really grow. Now I'm looking for something to help me gain some mass after I've finished cutting some more KG's. I've got the knowledge on how to train and eat, just not what to help me gain mass when it comes to steroids. I've been trying to look around (& yeah, I've might have missed it totally, so I'd be glad if someone could direct me somewhere) for some "clean" info on women wanting to gain some "serious mass", not just "tone some parts a bit", but really grow, but they seem hard to come by...

So yeah, any help here would be appreciated. The biggest problem I have had so far is finding info on what to use for mass. Most of the stuff around seems to help gain strength , but no real mention if it will add some volume or not...

Info appreciated: If steroid X will affect my heart in a negative way because of cardio.
I did cardio on W's, I will do it now too. And I do it a lot... It wasn't as comfortable as usual while on W's, but it didn't affect my heart in any way noticeably(yeah yeah, "nothing I can notice on the outside for now). <---I can't use stuff that might make my heart grow too big.
^ This I admit I know nothing about when it comes to women. I know men that have had their heart grow too big because they used steroids, though then the dosage is way higher than a woman can take and so on, so if you've got some info on women that have had their hearts grow too big, I'd appreciate it.

I am reading on my own, too, as I write this, so I'm trying my best to find some info on this, and yeah, sorry if I missed something obvious...

I'm sorry if what I'm trying to say might be kinda "awkward", but I try my best to express myself in another language than my own :]

Stats would be helpful but I would never recommend anything besides lose dose Anavar to a woman dosed 5-10mg a day 10 being on the high side

Stats would be helpful but I would never recommend anything besides lose dose Anavar to a woman dosed 5-10mg a day 10 being on the high side

Agreed...especially for a first cycle.

We usually ask women for their stats and information on their routines/ diet etc because of two reasons. The first is it gives us an idea of your knowledge and experience and how we can best guide you. The second is that using AAS (steroids) is risky, even the mild ones, and we want to make sure everything else is on track for you. If your diet/ training are not quite there, you won't get the results you are looking for.

A couple thoughts I had just reading your post...the way steroids work is to increase strength, which allows you to lift heavier, shorter recovery and helps the muscles grow. You need to EAT if you want to gain serious mass! Your diet needs to reflect that. Winny wouldn't be where I'd start with a cycle for growth but even a low cycle of var, if you're eating right and training right, will bring results. My first cycle ever saw a gain of 17 lbs, 12 of which I kept (low dose var cycle).

The other thing I'd mention would be cardio. If you're doing it "a lot" you might have to change that too. Too much cardio will hinder mass building. It's still good to do a bit but depending on how much you are doing, you may need to look at that too.

Heart issues aren't the first thing that comes to mind either, for me, unless it's clen. You need to consider things like your voice changing, hair falling out, acne, etc etc etc.....

Last edited:
I'm sorry if anything I say might sound rude right now, I really don't intend to.

I don't know if you though I'd been bulking on Winny's before, but that was really not what I did or meant.
I am well aware that I need to be on the + side when it comes to calories while bulking. Steroids are not some miracle stuff you just sit on your ass while on, expecting to gain strength and size. <---so, now I've said it, no need for anyone else to say it.

Right now I'm still cutting, so what I'm doing right now is just asking for advice, looking for info from people who might know stuff. Preparing for bulking further down the line so to say.

I am not working on becoming a bodybuilder and all the categories there is, I am training for my sport, but also generally working out a lot...

As said, I am cutting right now, (done that a couple times before, then bulking in the summer <---"fits my schedule" if you find it weird) and I am studying, so I've got quite some time on my hands, but that differs from day to day, so my schedule for training isn't always the same.
Generally, I run once a day, 6-14km/intervals, then there might be some explosiveness (...I don't remember the word, sorry...) or balance, then some "team activity" with the class I'm in (this might be sports, football, basketball and so on, or using your own body to work out or medicine balls... Like I said, there might be some stuff that looks kinda weird... That might simply be because I don't know the word or forgot the correct one, or simply translating is kinda awkward...).
Quick notice: OF COURSE I eat and rest between this. I'm no Duracellbunny all day...
Then I go swim (this is simply for my own goals, trying to get a better time every time we take time (...lol) on a specific length.) for a while. And after that I get to the gym and work out according to schedule (you know the drill---> legs, back, arms, and so on on different days).
Might do some walking on the evening just to get some "think time".

^This is my "winterworkout", I spend more time in the gym in the summer, but also run more, don't swim, and if you didn't already figure it out: do a lot of other stuff ("jump around", explosiveness, movement, balance, technique and so on)

...Yeah, my "cardio a lot" might just differ from your definition of it... but now you kinda got the idea of how I define it... Of course there's others doing more.... but yeah, whatever.
Cardio is important for my sport, for me. Of course I will cut down on it, but def. not stop while bulking. Also: My days differ, as said. Some days there are more of some stuff, others there are less. And yes, I've got days where I rest too.

I know there's no stats on me, but I'd like to leave that out if that's OK. At least I hope that what I just wrote will give you some idea on... well, I don't know what kind of people you around here are, but as you see, I'm no bodybuilder/fitness...stuff. I work out to get better at my sport, which requires cardio and explosive training. I do a lot of different stuff as you might see. I focus more on my results in my sport than in my workout. What I just wrote looks so stupid, but I hope you get what I mean...

...Or, well, stats as in height & weight coming up, but no stats from the gym.

Height: 173cm
Weight: 74kg

The sides I'm fully aware of. Come on, I've used Winny's, it's not like I put the stuff in me just for fun... I try to read as much as possible, finding answers as close as possible to my questions...
I know I won't need much of whatever I'm gonna take, I'm not really that girly (that's and understatement...) as it is, but I don't plan on growing a beard. Again, I don't really know what I should use. Once I figure out what would be the best, I will definitely find as much info as possible ans then again decide if it's good to go or to look for something else.

As said, sorry if stuff might be kinda awkward, I might seem rude, wrong word used & things seem unclear and so on...

Like I said 5-10mg of Anavar per day is going to do the trick, you don't have to stop your cardio while bulking, I still do 10-15mins of intense stair mill, but definitely try to limit it a bit and make sure that you put down enough calories to compensate for your cardio so that you are still in a calorie surplus

Swimming is a great exercise that i recommend keeping in your routine regardless of bulking or cutting

Good thing I've been working out for at least 6 years then...
First off. We are here to help you. No need to be rude or cop an attitude just because I didn't say what you wanted to hear. That isn't what I'm here for. I earned that 'Moderator' title you see under my name because I know what I'm talking about. Plain and simple.

Second. I don't care if you've worked out for 30 years straight. If you're doing the shit wrong, you're not gonna gain anything. Those six years I spent working out and dieting were spent after doing my research, so everything was done correctly. And wouldn't you know, I gained size like crazy, all because of eating and training correctly. No supplementation at all.

Third, I don't know what 'sport' you're training for, lol so I can't help you there

Fourth, hope you get the help you need from these other ladies. Cali has more patience than I do lol

All I can say with the hint of stats listed....how you look starts in the kitchen you should be eating every 2-3 hrs with some protein in each. also you'll need to cut back on cardio if you want to add mass.

Top Bottom