Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the hell has been happening to Stephanie McMahon???

Just out of interest, how many women on this board do you think pull 400+ and are clean? I just want to see a few guys cringe hehehe.

spatts said:
I don't have to remind you that in the powerlifting world there are alot of us that pull 430 and more...and some of us do it clean. I'm not giving my vote one way or another on McMahon, but I wouldn't judge her AAS use on her deadlift. Women are stronger than ya think. :)

spatts said:
I know of about 5, including myself. As you are probably familiar with, imnotdutch, the tested raw records are quite high for women. 400 isn't even a good pull for a woman, anymore (depending on weight class of course). I'm proud of the 430 I got last weekend, but I know good and well it's not a competitive pull. Maybe 500-600...then we're talking.

I was under the impression that you were not clean..........so I checked it out. You need to go back and edit some posts if you are clean because they read like you aren't (even 5mg of var aint clean).

The womens lifts are pretty impressive........much higher than most people would expect. I was just looking at DBCoopers post about WPO earlier (on the PLing board)........there are some big numbers there.

BTW congrats on the 430........like I said its more than most men on here pull.

Reactions: KEL
spatts said:
No, I said I pulled 400 clean. That is true. Sorry if I confused you. Yes, 5mg of var a day for my shoulder worked wonders. Off again, and hopefully won't need more. :)

Yeah, Amy's pull was great. People like Ribic are lifetime clean though, and still total well over 1200, with deadlifts passing the 450 range in the 148 class.

Yeah I'm easily confused :) Glad the shoulder is back on track.......

Half the problem is that I normally think of clean as life-time clean. I've used in the past (sparingly) so I dont claim to be clean. Seems most people think clean means clean right now........I need to re-adjust my definitions :)

Paulos said:

This poses a question - Which one is wussier....

Bowflex, or doing everything on the smith machine?

I swear I saw some ass doing smith machine curls the other day.

those are actually called drag curls and are a fantastic exercise

243013_3034548143756334826_vl.jpg

:p

243012_7133380956618987022_vl.jpg

:p

No problem....you should try the drags with a regular bb though....VInce Gironda claimed they were the BEST bi exercise you could possible do

Cornholio said:
No problem....you should try the drags with a regular bb though....VInce Gironda claimed they were the BEST bi exercise you could possible do

Explain how they're done, never even heard of them.

My Biceps are just barely starting to catch up to my Tris so I don't mind trying something new (aside from smith machine stuff)

Top Bottom