Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the hell has been happening to Stephanie McMahon???

gsxr1000

What has she been up to? Winny?, var?, a whole lotta trips to the buffet?

Not sure, but all I can tell is she is looking a helluva lot heftier

What the hell has been happening to Stephanie McMahon??? (post #1)

Triple H has been training her! He likes muscular chicks! I figure in a couple of years she will look like China!

Word on the street is she can deadlift over 400lbs... that's pretty impressive... she is tall though 5'9"... so she has some power behind that body.

C-ditty

Citruscide said:
Word on the street is she can deadlift over 400lbs... that's pretty impressive... she is tall though 5'9"... so she has some power behind that body.

C-ditty

That tops 90% of the guys on chat.

That tops 90% of the guys on chat.

With a margine of error of 9%! Whole lot of BOWFLEX users! Not that there is anything wrong with that!:D

DcupSheepNipples said:

With a margine of error of 9%! Whole lot of BOWFLEX users! Not that there is anything wrong with that!:D

This poses a question - Which one is wussier....

Bowflex, or doing everything on the smith machine?

I swear I saw some ass doing smith machine curls the other day.

Paulos said:

This poses a question - Which one is wussier....

Bowflex, or doing everything on the smith machine?

I swear I saw some ass doing smith machine curls the other day.

HHAHAHAHAHHA!! Smith machine curls man I knew it would happen someday I just didn't know when =p. I thought it would probally be this one asshole in our gym that walks around with his non existant lats puffed out. He always is inventing an excerise that is asnine and doesn't work in the least. Ahh well now we have seen it all =).

Top Bottom