Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What is the most Destructive fighting skill/move you posses ?

Big Rick Rock

istrator
Please share and describe in detail. Have you used it in a real life situation and how did it work for you?
 
Straight finger just below the adam's apple. Faster than pepper spray.
 
Usually the dragon punch, but I'll settle for a hurricane kick if my chakra is low.
 
I got into fight with a Thai Boxer once. I am a pretty big dude, and I admittedly started it(it was about 15 years ago). One shin-kick to the Thigh stopped me dead in my tracks. I limped around for a week & 1/2 after that feeling like a complete idiot. Taught me a lesson about picking fights though--the hard way!

If your body isn't conditioned to take that kick, there is no describing the pain. Like someone drove a rusty railroad spike into your quad, then injected it with 100cc's of wet cement.
 
Atomic Punk said:
I got into fight with a Thai Boxer once. I am a pretty big dude, and I admittedly started it(it was about 15 years ago). One shin-kick to the Thigh stopped me dead in my tracks. I limped around for a week & 1/2 after that feeling like a complete idiot. Taught me a lesson about picking fights though--the hard way!

If your body isn't conditioned to take that kick, there is no describing the pain. Like someone drove a rusty railroad spike into your quad, then injected it with 100cc's of wet cement.


LOL LOL LOL LOL, I did that to one of my friends while playing around, I had to carry him home since he couldn't walk right :D
I have to say that a shin-kick to the Hamstring or Calf is usually a good way to end a fight, once a Muay Thai fighter's shints become hardened it feels like getting hit with a fucking Bamboo rod!
 
There's actually a few that could be listed. I think my quickest "fight ender" technique, which i've used with success on a handful of occasions, is an open hand thrust to the throat/adam's apple. I know it sounds cheesy, but i'm telling you it works every time.
Basically you throw it like a straight punch, but with your hand open like in a grabbing position, you slam it into their throat, hopefully making contact before your arm is completely extended and down they go holding their neck choking. BTW, i've never seriously hurt anyone with it either.
 
jb241970 said:
There's actually a few that could be listed. I think my quickest "fight ender" technique, which i've used with success on a handful of occasions, is an open hand thrust to the throat/adam's apple. I know it sounds cheesy, but i'm telling you it works every time.
Basically you throw it like a straight punch, but with your hand open like in a grabbing position, you slam it into their throat, hopefully making contact before your arm is completely extended and down they go holding their neck choking. BTW, i've never seriously hurt anyone with it either.

YES! I know a different way to do this, basicaly the same thing but used an open hand and hit with the tip of your fingers instead... Thrust right at the throat as if you were reaching to grab something fingers facing forward, stiff palmed. I know you might think you can break a finger doing this but you wont! the catilage rings on the throat will cussion the blow and if you miss by a couple of inches and hit the soft neck muscle you will not be hurt.... Just remeber it is a Snap hit and not a push, snap it forward and snap it back.

PS: The main reasons to do it this way are 1. In this position the hand can sneak in between the chin and chest, with an open palm your hand can get deflected by the chin and you'll loose some of the snap... 2. by hitting with your finger tips you are concetrating more power on a smaller surface.
 
I've never done it with the fingers and so far I haven't had it deflected, at least not yet.
I think you have effectively jinxed me!!
 
Don't want to go for a 'board break' hit there -- just a poke will trigger the choke/gag reflex. If you hit it TOO hard you're likely to break the hyoid and cause swelling that will kill the guy, not quickly but still.... A few guys have accidentally killed their girlfriends with a 'playful" choke.
 
I just thought I would mention, since not everybody reading this may be experienced with throat strikes.

It does not take very much force to crush the throat, and kill them. And there will be serious legal repercussions should one do this.

Again, i only mentioned this for those who may not know better, and use this in an inappropriate situation.


EDIT: OOps sorry digger, didn't see that you had already mentioned this.
 
karde said:
EDIT: OOps sorry digger, didn't see that you had already mentioned this.

No apology needed -- it bears repeating.
 
I still think the finger tips are best for throat strikes.
 
As a very experienced street fighter the most destructive skill I possess is surprise. You can usually tell when a fight is ready to break out and rather than talk or reason end it now. The throat strike is great when you have room to use it and have used it many times. An awesome move is an overhead ridge hand becaue it comes in high enough that people rarely see it coming and will usually drop someone quick if you land it. The head but to the nose is a great fight ender followed with a few stomps when they go down when you have someone in your face. I like to work someones legs when you have someone who knows how to box because the pain and distraction usually opens them up to a knock out. I have even used a simple wrist lock when someone grabbed me in a club one night but rather than continue with a break I used a soccer kick to the face. I don't recommend locks and shit like that though because when you get someone who understands how to move you will usually find yourself in deep shit. One night I had a guy take a big swinging haymaker at me so I stepped inside and tried a shoulder lock but didn't get it all of the way in and ended up in a full nelson which was useless on his part but definetly made me feel like a dumbass. I guess my point is if someone talks shit or clenches their fist don't think twice because they are trying to work up the nerve to make a move. End the fight now with anything and everything you've got!
hub5326
 
Best move I ever saw was when a guy was trying to pick a fight with my friend in the bar (my friend was a fair bit smaller but pretty cut). My buddy is tough but just not a "fight mentality" kind of guy.

So he looks the guy "dead-pan" right in the eye and says:

"Yeah we could do this and you might kick my ass. But how do you know I'm not the kind of guy who might, just maybe, just get pissed off enough to come back here with a shotgun, surprise you, and blow your fucking head off, ever think about that?"

It was at least words to that effect and this guy looked like he just ran into a grizzly bear. Not to mention everyone around was dead silent too. He just walked away.

Best move ever.
 
Where we train, we say always assume 2 things in a street fight. The guy has a weapon, and the guy has friends.
 
a hard double leg slam on the head/shoulder region, straight to knee on belly. then finish with strikes if needed from this position. i have also used several judo throws in fights to neutralize opponets. from any throw i immediately go to knee on belly or mount and allow them to turn on their stomach, 10 times out of 10 they will, and use a rear naked choke to finish them.
 
digger said:
Thanks for sharing. Would you like to expand on that?

------------------------

The sticky at the top of the board is there for a reason. Read it.



He seems very affraid, I feel the dark side is strong in this one.
 
There is one self-defense technique that a person should never feel too prideful to use in a very dangerous situation:

the sprint
 
tbuz67 said:
There is one self-defense technique that a person should never feel too prideful to use in a very dangerous situation:

the sprint


On a street corner in NYC there are two street signs....

The first on reads:

"On this corner died a very brave man"



the second:

"From this corner a coward ran that way ------>"
 
If i can use it the clinch. Love using my elbows, or kicks. Any thing works it's all in how u use urself!!!
 
i used a freestlye wrestling suplex on a guy at a bar. everone cheered it was the greatest move ever. He landed on his head and didnt get back up either.
 
plrpower said:
i used a freestlye wrestling suplex on a guy at a bar. everone cheered it was the greatest move ever. He landed on his head and didnt get back up either.


A suplex on a hard landing surface can kill somebody... I would be a little hesitant to suplex anybody in a bar fight for 2 reasons. 1- I might seriously injure the person I’m throwing (good way to get sued or end up in jail) 2- Hitting a power back-arch without warming up properly can lead to an injury. You might not feel it when you hit the Sup, especially if you’ve had a couple of drinks, but try getting out of bed the next day.
 
1. Head butt
2. Elbows
3. Thai Kick (with the cut)
4. If it goes to ground, Heel hook or Rolling leg lock.

The guy can't fight if he can't walk.

Although I had a guy get me in the syphoid(spl?) process with a twist kick. I couldn't move, breath, puke or cry. Just knelt there on the mat, gasping for air.
 
ridgehand to the throat, or spear hand if its straight up/chokehold


never had a proper fight since starting MA though...the thing i;d most like to try (can practise it for obvious reasons) is to grab and crush the guys nutsack whilest pushing his head/chin up and back to upset his balance and centre of gravity
 
danielson said:
(can't practise it for obvious reasons) is to grab and crush the guys nutsack

The "Fight Back!" womenfolk practice that one by stuffing a sock and hanging it off whoever is wearing the armor -- you've seen photos of the guy padded like the Pillsbury Doughboy? There's a reason for that -- you fight the way you train, and you don't want your wife or daughter holding back when the balloon goes up.

Just remembered some more stuff from that book I read back in the '70s -- there was one guy in there whose ONLY fighting trick was hitting in the goodies. He'd take an awful beating, let you think you'd almost killed him, just to set you up for his one move. And yes, he suckered the author of the book into giving him a helping hand. "Let me help you up --" POW!
 
Depends. If I have an element of surprise I'll go for the right thai kick... not to end the fight, but just to put the odds in my favor. If we get tangled up... right elbow to the face. Favorite sparring session ender: one or two liver shots. BOOM BOOM! :)
 
Judo Tom said:

My first Judo instructor loved ippon seoinage. Final exam was to randori* with him, and he used it on about sixty percent of the class.

I danced with him longer than most, because I kept my center and didn't get aggressive with him -- that got him a little frustrated and he finally got under and threw me real good.

* randori literally means "play" -- it's the judo equivalent of sparring, for you fist-swinging types.
 
I really love that throw. IM about 5ft6 so it works well for me as a short guy.

I do a real low drop style where i drop in on both my feet (not knees) and then try to do a really explosive squat while rotating him over. I also like having my hand free as it keeps them guessing wether or not im going for an ankle pick/grab, teguruma, kouchi or ippon

o soto i dont have much luck with unless i fake seo first and if the overly react by retreating i hop in for o soto..
 
Here a good one from some of the Pankranton guys. Open palm blow(slap) on the ear, the inner ear is where the whole system that controls balance is located. Don't need a lot of back swing either, just hit thru the target and don't be affraid to let the hand maintain contact for a second after impact(unlike a punch where you pull back to guard right after contact).

I know a freestyle wrestler that does this... Slaps are not allowed but he sneaks it in by: Going from a double bicep tie up, hell let go of one side and go for a collar tie, making a detour to drive his palm thru the guys *ear then he'll then snap down on the collar and go in for the shot while the guy is off balance. Part of his bag of tricks he only uses it if he needs a last desperate take down to tie or win the match.

*In freestyle wrestling, head gears are not mandatory so most guys wrestle without them.
 
BRR. looking back i should have wrestled freestyle more, probably woudl have allowed for more ''street like'' moves to become second nature like core interscholastic skills have.

if youve never wrestled freestyle before its a serious ass kicking your first couple months.
 
juicedpigtails said:
BRR. looking back i should have wrestled freestyle more, probably woudl have allowed for more ''street like'' moves to become second nature like core interscholastic skills have.

if youve never wrestled freestyle before its a serious ass kicking your first couple months.

you just brought back some memories.

The first time I wrestled freestyle was the summer after 8th grade. I was lifting weights during the summer and not doing much wrestling. I just decided to enter the tournament a week before, not knowing anything about freestyle rules, except that they allowed you to do full nelsons and high amp throws and even rewarded you for pulling off a big throw.

My first match I got double under hooks on the kid in the first 10 seconds and threw him to his back with a nice hip toss. When he hit the ground he bellied down and just stayed there(didn't try to scape like in folk style) I was like "whut the?" then I tried to put a half neson on him and didn't have much luck, a few seconds later the ref made us get back on our feet. I had no clue what was going on. The kid got a nice single leg in on me and took me down, while I was on bottom I tried to scape and got turned over 3 times, I didn't think I was loosing since my back was never exposed for more than a second and I managed to scape from bottom when he got a take down...

I lost the first match by 7 points and the next one. I had no clue how the point system worked and the "slip" points worked... My second match the kid tried to pull and arm throw 3 times and he didn't get me, he hit the gound and I got behind him for the take down BUT the ref did not award me any points since he counted them as "slips". The slip is basicaly a way to get wrestler to be more agressive with big throws, if you mis the throw and end up falling to the mat then your oponent will not get the point for a take down.

Knowing the rules and how to play them is one of the most important part of making the swtich from Folks to Freestyle Wrestling IMO.
 
Big Rick Rock said:
you just brought back some memories.

The first time I wrestled freestyle was the summer after 8th grade. I was lifting weights during the summer and not doing much wrestling. I just decided to enter the tournament a week before, not knowing anything about freestyle rules, except that they allowed you to do full nelsons and high amp throws and even rewarded you for pulling off a big throw.

My first match I got double under hooks on the kid in the first 10 seconds and threw him to his back with a nice hip toss. When he hit the ground he bellied down and just stayed there(didn't try to scape like in folk style) I was like "whut the?" then I tried to put a half neson on him and didn't have much luck, a few seconds later the ref made us get back on our feet. I had no clue what was going on. The kid got a nice single leg in on me and took me down, while I was on bottom I tried to scape and got turned over 3 times, I didn't think I was loosing since my back was never exposed for more than a second and I managed to scape from bottom when he got a take down...

I lost the first match by 7 points and the next one. I had no clue how the point system worked and the "slip" points worked... My second match the kid tried to pull and arm throw 3 times and he didn't get me, he hit the gound and I got behind him for the take down BUT the ref did not award me any points since he counted them as "slips". The slip is basicaly a way to get wrestler to be more agressive with big throws, if you mis the throw and end up falling to the mat then your oponent will not get the point for a take down.

Knowing the rules and how to play them is one of the most important part of making the swtich from Folks to Freestyle Wrestling IMO.

i bet my first freestyle match lasted 45 seconds at max. it was at camp and these guys from nebraska who had been wrestling since the womb just whipped the hell out of us for a week solid.
 
juicedpigtails said:
BRR. looking back i should have wrestled freestyle more, probably woudl have allowed for more ''street like'' moves to become second nature like core interscholastic skills have.

if youve never wrestled freestyle before its a serious ass kicking your first couple months.

Want a real humbling experience?

Get on the mat with a good Greco-Roman wrestler.
 
I have the flare. Its simple to do, I lift my shirt up and from the color change from Italian on the arms to Irish on the chest my oponent is pemenently blinded.
 
Double-leg takedown into a choke hold.....the ground is where i wanna be..........133-5 career record....not to shabby
 
gjohnson5 said:
If you squeeze the pressure points behind his ears , he won't be able to put you in any holds...

I figured if you lift your hands to reach his ears you are taking your elbows away from your body... Against a Greco Roman Wrestler that usualy means you are going for a ride...
It is not the throw that hurts but the sudden stop on the pavement.
 
Big Rick Rock said:
I figured if you lift your hands to reach his ears you are taking your elbows away from your body... Against a Greco Roman Wrestler that usualy means you are going for a ride...
It is not the throw that hurts but the sudden stop on the pavement.

Exactly.

This pressure point business isn't gonna do much to a trained GC wrestler.

If you like being sent in to orbit and gravity having it's way with you, try the Mr. Miagi behind the ear pressure point technique.
 
Big Rick Rock said:
I figured if you lift your hands to reach his ears you are taking your elbows away from your body... Against a Greco Roman Wrestler that usualy means you are going for a ride...
It is not the throw that hurts but the sudden stop on the pavement.

Who said anything about me reaching out and attacking him first? Wrestlers or jui-jitsu "shoot" a leg in an attempt to take the person down. The idea is to get under the guy so lifting him and sending him to the ground to attack or make him tap. I will agree you have a point there. Problem is with both his hands around one of both my legs , this leaves his head, base of skull and one of his shoulders exposed.

There are 361 pressure points in the body and knowing the angle and destination of the strike is what makes PP attacks effective. Since the wrestler gave his intentions away by shooting my leg or legs then at this point he could be attacked in a number of ways taught in most any Kung Fu style to deal with this type of situation.
 
gjohnson5 said:
Who said anything about me reaching out and attacking him first? Wrestlers or jui-jitsu "shoot" a leg in an attempt to take the person down. The idea is to get under the guy so lifting him and sending him to the ground to attack or make him tap. I will agree you have a point there. Problem is with both his hands around one of both my legs , this leaves his head, base of skull and one of his shoulders exposed.

There are 361 pressure points in the body and knowing the angle and destination of the strike is what makes PP attacks effective. Since the wrestler gave his intentions away by shooting my leg or legs then at this point he could be attacked in a number of ways taught in most any Kung Fu style to deal with this type of situation.



oh.... Ok..... I though you said a Greco Roman wrestler... Anybody who knows what they are talking about knows that Greco Roam rules do not allow you to "shoot" on an opponents legs.
All take downs must be from moves executed on the upper body. You will not find a seasoned GR wrestler trying to shoot for your legs in a street fight. most likely he will try to get you into a clinch situation and the step to your side and lock around your body, or duck under your armpit to lock from behind or snap down on your head and bring you to the ground on all fours or... there are so many I could be here for hours.
 
XBiker said:
Exactly.

This pressure point business isn't gonna do much to a trained GC wrestler.

If you like being sent in to orbit and gravity having it's way with you, try the Mr. Miagi behind the ear pressure point technique.

I was looking for something similar to this as an example. Check this out
http://www.tai-chi-chuan.demon.co.uk/Dimmak.pdf
Dim Mak kung Fu styles work on anyone no matter what training they have.
 
gjohnson5 said:
Not a straight finger , knife strike. There are pressure points around the adam's apple

hammer strike to the base of the skull is deadly too

Yeah, but jail sucks.

Watching someone (who was grumbling about how he was "gonna kick your ass") cough and wheeze and stumble around for a minute or two can be kinda funny; watching him die isn't funny at all.
 
Found myself a more powerful weapon. Protein powder + Creatine Farts. Area of Effect of ~5 meters.
 
Vash said:
Found myself a more powerful weapon. Protein powder + Creatine Farts. Area of Effect of ~5 meters.

Okay, I guess it's time for a note to the new kids... You wanna be funny, Chat is just a few floors down.

Otherwise you take your shoes off and bow to the instructor, just like everybody else here.
 
Basically any offensive move used proparly can be ver destructive. Personally I prefer giving my opponent internal bleeding so they can die slow.
 
My landlord, an old Japanese martial artist, taught me how to do a crane kick. I’ve actually killed several guys with it. Well, to be honest, I think they died of laughter, but still, very affective.
 
Judo Tom said:

digger said:
My first Judo instructor loved ippon seoinage. Final exam was to randori* with him, and he used it on about sixty percent of the class.

I danced with him longer than most, because I kept my center and didn't get aggressive with him -- that got him a little frustrated and he finally got under and threw me real good.

* randori literally means "play" -- it's the judo equivalent of sparring, for you fist-swinging types.

man, those moves in the links were two of my favorite tosses to use in wrestling.
 
Top Bottom