Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think should happen to this scorned husband?

Nothing. Bitch cheated on him. In many countries, the state will kill her for him.

Few things in life than a cheating whore of a wife. She should've known better. What was she thinking? Coffee and biscuits from hubby?

Stupid.

r

Nothing. Bitch cheated on him. In many countries, the state will kill her for him.

Few things in life than a cheating whore of a wife. She should've known better. What was she thinking? Coffee and biscuits from hubby?

Stupid.

r
should we murder cheating hubbies, too?

what a whore...

I tell you one thing...if my wife was ever cheating on me and the fucking guy came to my house and refused to leave it'd be a whole hell of a lot worse than just a single gunshot wound to the head.

I doubt you would say that a man should have his penis cut off for cheating.

Actually, it isn't just the cheating on her husband thing I don't like. It's cheating on her husband with a STUDENT that bothers me. And yes, if a guy cheated on his wife with a student at his school, chop away.

No, because a man who's wife has cheated on him - is destroyed for life. It's like killing him. It's murder by any other word.

You have to be a guy to know what a woman cheating on you feel.

r
bombs away.

Actually, it isn't just the cheating on her husband thing I don't like. It's cheating on her husband with a STUDENT that bothers me. And yes, if a guy cheated on his wife with a student at his school, chop away.
the student thing is reprehensible. I agree with that.

btw I didnt bomb RG ...lolo my bombing days are over ...Im back to loving mode.. I think it had to do with the amount of Test Im shooting...lolololoolollll seriously

Top Bottom