Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

“a creepy-ass cracker”

1267597364.png

the monarchs were the ones who lost territory to the moors. yes, they were muslim/arab, but take a wild guess where most of their army came from... these people merged with the existing population, as was also the case in sicily.

so they were mixed race headed toward a new continent filled with exclusively non-whites. they merged with the people there, and i rest my case. i know they weren't technically half black, but they weren't purely caucasian either. lets not get caught up on semantics.

I'm not arguing that moors were muslim arab. As the wiki page states "moor" is not an ethnicicy at all. I'm arguing at the time of the explorations 1400 AD and on the ethnicity of people who were doing the explorations. This would have been people led by a Spanish or Portuguese Monarchy. Mixed race, yes, but probably those who would identify themselves as Caucasian

The races certainly mixed once settlements in North and South America were created under Spanish rule

their conquest of the region took place in the 700's AD and lasted for over 300 years. they controlled almost the entirety of spain and portugal for a long ass time. and sure it's not an ethnic designation, but the majority of their army was african.

An armed dude followed a punk kid despite being told to knock it off, I don't care if the kid hit him, broke his nose, etc, he wouldn't have done it if not followed by Zimmerman

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

An armed dude followed a punk kid despite being told to knock it off, I don't care if the kid hit him, broke his nose, etc, he wouldn't have done it if not followed by Zimmerman

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

You talk to an actual atty and see how it goes if you said you were followed and possibly harassed by a person, and then beat the ever loving shit out of them without being physically assaulted first. I guarantee this kid would have been arrested for curfew (gay), disturbing the peace, trespassing (at first) and definitely felony assault. Fatty got beat and killed him because he lost. Bad situation.

Ambien

Top Bottom