Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think is the most over hyped chemical/hormone/peptide out right?

Beastdrol and Dieselbolan. The names are stupid and although they may work, I think they work too fast. Guys are getting too strong too fast off it. Their strength is increasing exponentially. Reminds me of cheque drops. Who knows how toxic these two wannabe's really are..

My good sir, the compounds and their toxicity are not unknown in those products.

Beastdrol is superdrol
and
Diesel is max lmg and dimethazene

Def not overhyped lol..

Guess you shouldnt use dbol or anadrol then..

Beastdrol and Dieselbolan. The names are stupid and although they may work, I think they work too fast. Guys are getting too strong too fast off it. Their strength is increasing exponentially. Reminds me of cheque drops. Who knows how toxic these two wannabe's really are..

I am trying to understand why this is a bad thing in your opinion?

Just like every steroid.. So, you are against steroids? Correct?

i was merely answering that guys question. take a chill pill.

no I am not against oral steroids as long as you run liver support with them and keep it short 3-4 weeks max is the way to go. but even if you do that you can expect still kidney issues, I know cause my kidney values came in high after running beastdrol. thats why as you know people should lay off for a while and keep cycles short.

I am against steroids for people who are already overweight or have organ issues.

and for the record there is way less stress on the organs from something like primo vs. orals. a slow building steroid vs. a quick builder.

Last edited:
About the legal steroidal products that were mentioned.....

I agree and disagree with what's been said. Superdrol "beastdrol" is a great compound when used correctly. Mega doses and long cycles can bring along some negative health issues. 30mg ed for 3-4 weeks is an excellent kickstart in place of dbol or adrol imo.

Pheraplex (now banned) was a nasty compound. It was all bloat and itchy nips imo. Worse than popping 150mg of drol and eating 12tbsp of salt per day haha.

"Tren" (now banned) was one of the most worthless compounds ever brought on the market. The only thing that grew for me on 4,9 estra was my nipples. I've tried it a few times. Solo and stacked. Still no results with awesome sides. The bros seemed to love this one for some reason.

Epi and 4-Chloro are both great compounds. They are basically beginner ass that can be obtained legally. You will gain lbm and strength. Prefect for those not ready to pin yet.

Top Bottom