Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think is the most over hyped chemical/hormone/peptide out right?

IGF1-lr3- It works, but it's very misunderstood. Soooo many people use it for hyperplasia/site-enhancement and it's just not a good option for that. I've written and written and written about why. So I'm not going to get into it deep. But, basically, on a practical level it works like a light dose of fast-acting insulin. The only benefit is that it may be able to be used at safer doses with slightly greater effect vs something like humalog. Very very misunderstood substance. Not going to give you any benefits that insulin can't provide and you can still go hypoglycemic using it- so....

Clen- not a huge fan, but have used it in a pinch. I actually seem to get better results from ephedrine/eca I'm guessing because I move around more on eca vs clen- which makes me feel anxious and tired/exhausted! Raises heart rate way too much! I'll probably throw my bottle of it away now that I am remembering all this about it.

Never tried bromo and doesn't sound like I want to!

T-3 for fat loss. I've used (might use it again in a pinch) but again other things work just as well/better with way less fuck-yourself-up potential.

Cabergoline- It's a personal thing. Fucked up dreams on this stuff- I seriously would dream in numbers for hours at a time. That is not good sleep! Never again (was on tren with it and the combo made it worse I feel).

Nolvadex- Again, probably a great product, just not for me. I stick to aromasin and, if I absolutely have to, clomid. I just don't like the way Nolva upregulates the progesterone receptors. It helped in creating the worst gyno experience I've had to this day. Never touched it again and never had major gyno symptoms again. I know this sounds weird to some, but that's why I say it's personal. Not everyone is as super touchy when it comes to prolactin/progesterone problems.

Some things I can't believe people have put on their list:

Sustanon- it's freakin 4 kinds of test for goodness sakes. Where can you go wrong with that when it comes to steroids?

Testosterone- see above. It's actually the most basic, muscle-building, overall well-tolerated anabolic agent there is! I've used a lot of shit and basically just came back to using mostly test when I'm on aas. You feel good, you get results. Keep an eye on hair-loss, gyno symptoms, and triglycerides and you're fine. There are ancilliaries/precautions for all of those side effects. I guess I'm lucky in that I don't suffer much from them.

Beastdrol etc- Ok, it's a higher priced superdol clone. And, those clones are harsh on the system. But, how can you complain about quick strength? Just don't overdo it. Add 10-20 mg to a good test base for several weeks to help boost gains.

In general, I'm not a fan of peptides. FAR more sides than steroids and FAR less effective.

I was warning people about Bromo when that moron Ltle McDonald first started telling people to use it.

I've been saying Clomid and Nolva sucks even longer.

Test is not a peptide.

Sus is great. If it didn't work, it wasn't sus.

A lot of generic dex is underdosed, if so, use more. It's a great drug.

Clen freaks me out and burns very little fat.

Gh is more dangerous than people make it out to be. IGF-1, more so.

Cab is a little overrated.

Sarms has its place, but it will suppress.

Melanotan causes moles.

So much of this stuff as experimental crap that caught on with the geeks in the 90's. Those days are over. Even a lot of pros are just going back to the basics +GH. (Albiet, in high dosages).

For 99% of us...between the supps that are available, and the legit gear you can get easily, there's little need for this fancy ass risky stuff.

Last edited:
In general, I'm not a fan of peptides. FAR more sides than steroids and FAR less effective.

I was warning people about Bromo when that moron Ltle McDonald first started telling people to use it.

I've been saying Clomid and Nolva sucks even longer.

Test is not a peptide.

Sus is great. If it didn't work, it wasn't sus.

A lot of generic dex is underdosed, if so, use more. It's a great drug.

Clen freaks me out and burns very little fat.

Gh is more dangerous than people make it out to be. IGF-1, more so.

Cab is a little overrated.

Sarms has its place, but it will suppress.

Melanotan causes moles.

So much of this stuff as experimental crap that caught on with the geeks in the 90's. Those days are over. Even a lot of pros are just going back to the basics =GH. (Albiet, in high dosages).

For 99% of us...between the supps that are available, and the legit gear you can get easily, there's little need for this fancy ass risky stuff.

Just to add to that, I've been seeing people who have abused Melanotan (continual use for over a year) and their libido got completely destroyed. I know a guy who takes 600mg of test and still can't get wood.

Just to add to that, I've been seeing people who have abused Melanotan (continual use for over a year) and their libido got completely destroyed. I know a guy who takes 600mg of test and still can't get wood.

WOW never heard that. It's supposed to increase libido, which makes sense because sunlight supports hormonal health. Well, if it's doing it exogenously, eventually it will suppress. Interesting.

PGLF2a or whatever it was called. Shit was awesome the first run, but then the runs ruined everything the second go around.

Never got moles or lacked sex drive from MT2.

I think unless you are in the single digit BF% dbol is utter crap and doing more bad than good.

WOW never heard that. It's supposed to increase libido, which makes sense because sunlight supports hormonal health. Well, if it's doing it exogenously, eventually it will suppress. Interesting.
I could be wrong but I think MT2 is the only one that can increase libido and shut you down, regualr one has been tested longer and is supposed to be safer.

PS bromo sucks

PT141 (from MT2 of course) = libido in orbit for me. Used consistently since April this year, with equally consistent results.

clen is pure garbage. did nothing for me but make me one flight of stairs away form a heartattack and made me sweat, not able to sleep. stupid stuff. could've easily lost as much weight without it and not had to deal with that crap.

Test is best.

I love sustanon. Starts working right away. I know because within a few days I feel alot less fatigued from a hard workout. Weight starts goin up steady right from the get go. How can you not like sust if it's legit? Also, from my experience 2x a week sust is easily as good as 2x a week test e because the 2 short esters in sust are around 2-4 days in length. Plus the longest ester in sust REALLY starts to build up big time because of it's super long half-life.

I don't buy into dbol only if you're super low bodyfat. Have used it while chunkin it abit and np. Get strong, get swole.

Top Bottom