Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think is the most over hyped chemical/hormone/peptide out right?

Sustanon

Ran once and didn't do a thing for me, don't understand why so many newbies wanna use it...

~EZ

sarms... cannot be used during pct hello it shuts you down! epistane... pure garbage didn't do a damn thing for strength or estro

Test..grows hairs everywhere except the head

LMAO, It does me the same way.
And WOW, the comments on here are amazing.
-"Armidex too weak"??.... Wow, it was TOO STRONG for me to continue.
-and Sustanon is always AMAZING to me. The absolute best test blend and I would not do a cycle without it.
- And DECA was always good to me too. No sides except garunteed Deca dick at over 300mg/wk

This thread proves there IS NO COOKIE CUTTER METHOD for using AAS. What works for me , someone else won't like. And thank God I am not sensitive to sides like alot of people are.
The way people cycle to PCT is all up for experimentation per the user. That is the way I see it. I just use this board for guidelines. In the end, do what works for you.

deca won't work unless you eat a lot of carbs. you must eat A LOT on it, and it is slow gains. you won't notice what deca does until you look at a before and after pic and compare what you were lifting before and after. or you run into someone you haven't seen in 3 months and they tell you "wow you bulked up"

sustanon is amazing. it hits you quick and it stays working for 3 weeks after last injection. best testosterone IMO.

wasn't happy with Clomid at all... didn't do much to raise my test during PCT and gave me pimples and made me almost cry. it gets my vote for most overhyped.

LMAO, It does me the same way.
And WOW, the comments on here are amazing.
-"Armidex too weak"??.... Wow, it was TOO STRONG for me to continue.
-and Sustanon is always AMAZING to me. The absolute best test blend and I would not do a cycle without it.
- And DECA was always good to me too. No sides except garunteed Deca dick at over 300mg/wk

This thread proves there IS NO COOKIE CUTTER METHOD for using AAS. What works for me , someone else won't like. And thank God I am not sensitive to sides like alot of people are.
The way people cycle to PCT is all up for experimentation per the user. That is the way I see it. I just use this board for guidelines. In the end, do what works for you.

This is an expected reaction to the thread. Everyone has their own bio-chemical individuality.

Top Bottom