Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We Need To Recruit Some Gamblers

8and20 said:
give me cliff notes as to the rules and how everything works. i have been meaning to try it.
A quick example, look at the thread I started for game between Tennessee and memphis. When you open the thread at the top of the page is a table. The table shows the two teams and the point spread for the game. You see +6.5 by Tennessee and a -6.5 by Memphis. What this means is that Memphis is an 6.5 point favorite. You need to take the point spread into account when you bet. If you think Memphis will win the game by 7 points or more then you should bet Memphis.

The next column over shows the odds you get if you win the bet. 0.91 means that, for example, if you bet 10,000 karma and you win, then you get your original 10,000 back plus a profit of 9100 karma.

You actually enter you bet under the Stacked column, in the row of the team you want to bet on. don't enter any commas, just numbers. Each event will have a max bet allowed so us bookies don't go broke (even though it still happens).

Also pay attention to the time that the event will stop accepting bets at. Usually right at game time.

Thats a start. Ask any questions. It took me a few bets before I understood the whole deal.

thx 4 the help. i didnt feel like reading all the bs at the top. i will give it a shot.

SLAYER69! said:
A quick example, look at the thread I started for game between Tennessee and memphis. When you open the thread at the top of the page is a table. The table shows the two teams and the point spread for the game. You see +6.5 by Tennessee and a -6.5 by Memphis. What this means is that Memphis is an 6.5 point favorite. You need to take the point spread into account when you bet. If you think Memphis will win the game by 7 points or more then you should bet Memphis.

The next column over shows the odds you get if you win the bet. 0.91 means that, for example, if you bet 10,000 karma and you win, then you get your original 10,000 back plus a profit of 9100 karma.

You actually enter you bet under the Stacked column, in the row of the team you want to bet on. don't enter any commas, just numbers. Each event will have a max bet allowed so us bookies don't go broke (even though it still happens).

Also pay attention to the time that the event will stop accepting bets at. Usually right at game time.

Thats a start. Ask any questions. It took me a few bets before I understood the whole deal.

yea bros ..basketball doesnt seem to be a hit with most people on here .. i would say post more events aka boxing , ufc,amer idol,motor sports,president race etc etc etc .. probably widen the audience

hurricane187 said:
yea bros ..basketball doesnt seem to be a hit with most people on here .. i would say post more events aka boxing , ufc,amer idol,motor sports,president race etc etc etc .. probably widen the audience
Only problem with doing American Idol is that would force me to watch it :FRlol:

when dancing with the stars starts back up u can round up the ladies to gamble!

SLAYER69! said:
Only problem with doing American Idol is that would force me to watch it :FRlol:

SLAYER69! said:
Wait, this is a great idea. American Idol and Dancing with the Stars will bring in the chicks. Didn't think of that

The bookie would be at great risk the last 4 weeks or so when the contestants dwindle. It was so obvious who was going to get voted off most cases that I think I was doing 90%+ in my guesses. You would clean up in the first few rounds but then u would really have to cap your bets small later on.

we need different sport events...I will be waiting for FORMULA ONE to start..

Also, you guys should try some boxing events too...

Top Bottom