Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We Need To Recruit Some Gamblers

i can do 25,000 to 10 peeps, need to establish some boundries like they must gamble the k, maybe some of these people would be interested in an american idol event or maybe survivor? lately you me and slayer are playing in our own circle, hurrricane187 has been here the whole time and i think he is the only one getting ahead lol

March madness will help if there is a way we can run a whole bracket pool. Even the dorks at my job get into it every year. Have you guys done this before? I can look into how to set it up if not.

i duuno man .. only thing i can think of is prices of k are very expensiv is why people dont play..im lost on this subject to be honest ..rick putting that karma in the bookie section that banned memebers piled up... would attract more members 100% short term .. im sure a few would stick around when the smoke clears .. not sure he will do that though

Sorry, guys, I just don't know much about your other sports. I'd be betting blind.

Maybe something based on your lottery would attract some people. Pure-chance gambling with the possibility of big payouts can be attractive to those who'd normally not gamble. It might attract some fresh blood to the forum who'd normally stay away.

hmm how bout some boxing! we got some goin on 2nite ! MIGHT attract some people

Top Bottom