Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Watch HATTON Vs MAYWEATHER *live stream*

• Thread starter Thread starter borris
  • Start date Start date
what the fuck, everytime I click on the link now it freezes up.. is anyone else gettin this?

biteme said:
WTF? I was getting the fights, but for the last several minutes all I'm getting are commercials?

They are still showing it.

I believe it is not PPV where they are showing it so they have the commercial. Most 3rd world shit hole countries don't have many people who can afford $50-60 for PPV so they probably get it for free on TV.

The Old Vet said:
They are still showing it.

I believe it is not PPV where they are showing it so they have the commercial. Most 3rd world shit hole countries don't have many people who can afford $50-60 for PPV so they probably get it for free on TV.

At least some of the chics in those commercials are pretty hot.

borris said:
what the fuck, everytime I click on the link now it freezes up.. is anyone else gettin this?

I am getting a steady stream.

I loaded it a long time before the fight started though.

I think it works on a queue so those that get in first get the stream and the rest fight over what bandwidth is left. It said on the site to log in early.

Try another channel and see if it works. I believe it is on three different ones.

UPDATE:

Jeff Lacy vs. Peter Manfredo

Ponce de Leon vs Eduardo Escobedo [JUST STARTED]

Edner Cherry vs. Wes Ferguson (KO4)

The chicks are hot. They have hawties in the commercials too.

I couldn't get mine to work in mozilla. I am running it in IE (and I hate IE).

The Old Vet said:
The chicks are hot. They have hawties in the commercials too.

I couldn't get mine to work in mozilla. I am running it in IE (and I hate IE).

Same here. I had it paused earlier but it seems to still be working well enough.

Top Bottom