Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Watch HATTON Vs MAYWEATHER *live stream*

• Thread starter Thread starter borris
  • Start date Start date
Big Rick Rock said:
I payed for the event and did my best to enjoy the fight... I will say that I enjoy MMA much more than I do Boxing. This may be the last Boxing event I shell out the PPV $ to watch.
only boxing matches I've paid for have been Tyson fights. Miss that guy in the ring.

I just hit my standing bag for two 4 minute rounds. I'm sucking wind like a bitch. No way I could go 12 rounds. I'd have to get a KO in 3 rounds or I'd be done. Left shoulder feels like it's about to fall off from repeated jabs and hooks.

I wanna get a big wrestling mat and some protective gear and start a fight club in my yard.

Maybe the burglar will show up.

It appeared as though Mayweather showed some class after the fight. He didn't disrespect his opponent and got down on his knees to thank God or whomever after the fight. He was the better fighter, but he was in there with a tough son of a bitch and he knew it.

Holy shit, I'm still tired from those 2 rounds. Having a sinus infection doesn't help.

Top Bottom