Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Watch HATTON Vs MAYWEATHER *live stream*

• Thread starter Thread starter borris
  • Start date Start date
hanselthecaretaker said:
Looks cool. Do you need to have port forwarding and all that rif raff set up like you do for dl'ing torrents or is a dynamic IP good enough? My lease will be good all Saturday night.

nope just download the podcast and hit the Mayweather vs. Hatton fight at the bottom of the page :)

borris said:
nope just download the podcast and hit the Mayweather vs. Hatton fight at the bottom of the page :)

Sweeet.

When does it start, 9pm EST? That would be 2 am GMT Sunday.

I've downloaded the fight, somebody tell me when it actually is about to start, I don't care to watch all that pre-fight bullshit.

biteme said:
I've downloaded the fight, somebody tell me when it actually is about to start, I don't care to watch all that pre-fight bullshit.

They just finished the HBO 24/7 preview stuff.

There are quite a few under cards. I bet the main event is not until 10-11pm (or even later)

Foreign commercials are damn stupid lol

The Old Vet said:

There are quite a few under cards. I bet the main event is not until 10-11pm (or even later)

Thanks! Please let me know before it starts. I don't have the patience to watch all that other crap.. Any good pre-fights?

The Old Vet said:

There's no English channel is there. I'm watching channel 4 right now and it's in Spanish I think. Oh well the action is all that matters.

Top Bottom