Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vince McMahon - holy ****

hankes64 said:
Yeah I guess you are all right of course. I'll go snort my pink thais now

Actually, that is a better method of administration... it will hit you bloodstream quicker!! ;)

it looks to good to be true.

btw-did they ever say if Eddie Guerreo's death was Drug related...they said he had a bad heart and all...but was it from drugs..???

asianlover said:
being that he owns the company i don't think anyone is asking any questions.

...He is the Chairman of the Board BUT, shareholders could in theory vote him out if they choose too.

boops said:
[/B]

he was and it was deca that was the drug of choice, why do you think hogan moved on to WCW...cant imagine how they patched that up to co exist again...

$$$$ that's how... Hogan makes Vince $$$$

natty said:
Vince was big back in the 80's and he's always had bad gyno.

I honestly don't remember Vince ever being "big" when he was an announcer with Jerry. I think he started his "HRT" program a year or two before his feud with Austin, but I may be wrong. Now, even with a suit jacket on, it's obvious he's on heavy doses.

devonx19 said:
it looks to good to be true.

btw-did they ever say if Eddie Guerreo's death was Drug related...they said he had a bad heart and all...but was it from drugs..???

it's crazy that the jackass media will pick "drugs that killed eddie guerrero and a few others" = "AAS" when there were obviously other things involved namely narcotics.... the same kind of narcotics which some idiot party animals use for a *kick* :mad:

Top Bottom