Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vince McMahon - holy ****

hankes64 said:
The drug policy was pertaining to well...drugs. Steroids are not drugs and steroids in the WWE only gets better ratings because you dont want small ass guys in there, doesnt make for good entertainment. Which brings me to my next point, its purely entertainment and not a sport so why would they test for AAS?

AAS are not drugs? Please explain that?

If you watched the press conference on it, he explicitly stated recreational drugs as well as performance enhancing drugs and stated flat out, "steroids".

Obviously in reality, they probably don't care that much about competitive advantage since the outcomes of matches are pre-determined. To answer your question of why test, I think everyone knows that its more of PR move due to pressure by their larger investors and sponsors (remember that they are a public company and SEVERAL wrestlers have passed away in the last few years, some from damage they have done to themselves w/drug use - but not AAS since they aren't a drug :p )

Yeah Vince is still juicin. Looks like he had some gyno problems in that pic too. But you gotta give him his props for being in that kinda shape at 60.

TheRide said:
AAS are not drugs? Please explain that?

If you watched the press conference on it, he explicitly stated recreational drugs as well as performance enhancing drugs and stated flat out, "steroids".

Obviously in reality, they probably don't care that much about competitive advantage since the outcomes of matches are pre-determined. To answer your question of why test, I think everyone knows that its more of PR move due to pressure by their larger investors and sponsors (remember that they are a public company and SEVERAL wrestlers have passed away in the last few years, some from damage they have done to themselves w/drug use - but not AAS since they aren't a drug :p )

1. Its reciprocating all the media hype about them by calling them drugs. They are derivatives of human hormones not drano mixed with heroine poppies and crack.

2. They don't alter ones self being (ie hallucinations, intoxication etc) they are not illicit especially when used properly.

3. They aren't a narcotic or a bunch of household cleaning chems that are boiled together in a pot in someones kitchen

4. Media classification to demote the use of them by calling them something we have drilled in our heads as bad.

5. A million times safer than "drugs" when used properly, they pose no serious health risks in healthy, responsible male adults.

Steroids are drugs...they are chemical compounds. Just because they are a derivitive of a naturally occuring substance does not stop them from being a drug. In that case you would not label weed or heroin to be considered drugs just because they occur in a natural state?

jacked clown said:
Steroids are drugs...they are chemical compounds. Just because they are a derivitive of a naturally occuring substance does not stop them from being a drug. In that case you would not label weed or heroin to be considered drugs just because they occur in a natural state?

agreed they are drugs and only difference is the classification they get, juice being a schedule III meaning its about in the middle of all the classifications and it does have medical uses where as schedule one drugs have NO medical use........

boops said:
agreed they are drugs and only difference is the classification they get, juice being a schedule III meaning its about in the middle of all the classifications and it does have medical uses where as schedule one drugs have NO medical use........

...thank you.... I wasn't even going to bother w/the banter back and forth...

Top Bottom