Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vince McMahon - holy ****

hankes64 said:
The drug policy was pertaining to well...drugs. Steroids are not drugs and steroids in the WWE only gets better ratings because you dont want small ass guys in there, doesnt make for good entertainment. Which brings me to my next point, its purely entertainment and not a sport so why would they test for AAS?
After the Eddie guererro death, I heard they were going to start testing for juice. not that I believe it.

asianlover said:
being that he owns the company i don't think anyone is asking any questions.

I have heard that their corporate HQ in Stamford, CT has a world class training facility in it. They also have medical personnel on staff full time to work with the athletes and advise them on their 'training' routines. If you look at old footage of many of today's superstars there is a BIG difference in their physiques. a la Barry Bonds, they all seem to get bigger and stronger with age.

I know it's only sports entertainment but most of these guys are tremendous athletes in their own right. Some of their characters are outright insulting to most peoples intelligence but they truly have some big boys playing in the ring.

BTW - I remember some newspaper articles from many years ago about Hulk Hogan being the prosecution witness in a trail against WWF supplying AAS to it's performers.

1392477 said:
I have heard that their corporate HQ in Stamford, CT has a world class training facility in it. They also have medical personnel on staff full time to work with the athletes and advise them on their 'training' routines. If you look at old footage of many of today's superstars there is a BIG difference in their physiques. a la Barry Bonds, they all seem to get bigger and stronger with age.

I know it's only sports entertainment but most of these guys are tremendous athletes in their own right. Some of their characters are outright insulting to most peoples intelligence but they truly have some big boys playing in the ring.

BTW - I remember some newspaper articles from many years ago about Hulk Hogan being the prosecution witness in a trail against WWF supplying AAS to it's performers.

he was and it was deca that was the drug of choice, why do you think hogan moved on to WCW...cant imagine how they patched that up to co exist again...

hankes64 said:
The drug policy was pertaining to well...drugs. Steroids are not drugs and steroids in the WWE only gets better ratings because you dont want small ass guys in there, doesnt make for good entertainment. Which brings me to my next point, its purely entertainment and not a sport so why would they test for AAS?

WWE is entertainment. Professional sports are competition. Big difference.

To be honest with you guys, its hard to tell how good he looks. Sure, I guess you could say that he looks pretty good for his age, but thats about it. You can see barely anything in that pic on the cover. His tits could be sagging half way down his stomach, who knows. Now if there are more pics in the mag that show his entire physique, and he looks great, then I'll be impressed.

Themachine01 said:
To be honest with you guys, its hard to tell how good he looks. Sure, I guess you could say that he looks pretty good for his age, but thats about it. You can see barely anything in that pic on the cover. His tits could be sagging half way down his stomach, who knows. Now if there are more pics in the mag that show his entire physique, and he looks great, then I'll be impressed.

damn even from what i see for 60 thats amazing......yes his tits may sag but thats the effect of gravity on your body for those 60 years, again i truly hope to be in that condition at 60

Well I know one thing, he sure looks a hell of alot better than Arnold!!

TRAIN, EAT, LIVE LIKE A ANIMAL!! :evil: :evil:

boops said:
damn even from what i see for 60 thats amazing......yes his tits may sag but thats the effect of gravity on your body for those 60 years, again i truly hope to be in that condition at 60

If you are hoping to look like him at that age, then I would think that you would also need to have a shit load of money like him at that age and the time to keep yourself in that kind of shape. He has the time and money to keep himself in that kind of shape, Im sure he is busy with business, but his business revolves around that lifestyle, so it is very easy for him to look like that.

Themachine01 said:
If you are hoping to look like him at that age, then I would think that you would also need to have a shit load of money like him at that age and the time to keep yourself in that kind of shape. He has the time and money to keep himself in that kind of shape, Im sure he is busy with business, but his business revolves around that lifestyle, so it is very easy for him to look like that.

well i never said i wouldnt have to put in the time and effort to look like that...after the years of pounding on my body i would be glad to still be able to workout pain free at that age....i also understand that his business revolves around staying in shape and while im just a prison guard the same applies to me with staying in shape for obvious reasons so the keeping of the life style with my job is quite easy, especially with a full cafeteria and weights on hand to use as needed.... :)

well the money is obviously quite different but oh well i think i do fine and am happy with where i am in life

Top Bottom