Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vince McMahon - holy ****

He always was big. A few years ago he started doing some fights in the WWF and at the same time seems like he jumped into bodybuilding again. He looks great.

monster2929 said:
Is That The Dude Who Has No Legs? Like He Dont Train Legs? Im Just Wonderin?

legs or no legs i really hope i look like that come 60, kudos to him to be able to keep shape like that at that age......

monster2929 said:
Is That The Dude Who Has No Legs? Like He Dont Train Legs? Im Just Wonderin?

He was in a motorcycle accident not too long ago. He was in leg braces for quite a few months. That may have something to do w/it....

So much for the WWE's drug policy!

TheRide said:
He was in a motorcycle accident not too long ago. He was in leg braces for quite a few months. That may have something to do w/it....

The drug policy was pertaining to well...drugs. Steroids are not drugs and steroids in the WWE only gets better ratings because you dont want small ass guys in there, doesnt make for good entertainment. Which brings me to my next point, its purely entertainment and not a sport so why would they test for AAS?

TheRide said:

yeah really haha, he had to at least make it sound good to the public :)

Top Bottom