Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vagina Teeth as rape defense

gabbing and twisting the nuts is good. but if someone did that to me (depending on circumstance) id snap their fingers one by one.

and your talking about potentially violent criminal rapists with nothing to lose. an unconcious person has a very weak grip, and while i have no personal experience i cant imagine it would be hard to knock a chick out with 1 punch
I grew up as an abused child, I was an outcast who turned into a scrapper in school and my first marriage had some serious ugliness. I've taken a lot of hits to the face/head in my time, hard enough that I have had at least three black eyes, and I've never been knocked out. Because knocking out a woman is pretty much the same as knocking out a guy, you have to know how to hit, and they have to be the kind of person who goes down from that sort of hit.

Street fights have a lot of shit that go into them, you don't know how things will play out and hypothesizing is a fools game. There's technical skill, strength/height/weight ratios and then the unknown factor, i.e., who is crazier.

In self defense courses one of the biggest hurdles they have to first overcome is getting women beyond the whole "it's not ladylike to fight" mentality. Then there's fear, which literally freezes people, both men and women, when confronted with a life/death situation.

Now, back to Africa. In that country women are taught to be submissive, which turns them into easy victims. In this country, woman can learn to stand up for themselves and whenever a woman fights back they have a better than 50% chance of getting away because they aren't such easy prey (that's why self defense classes work).

I grew up as an abused child, I was an outcast who turned into a scrapper in school and my first marriage had some serious ugliness. I've taken a lot of hits to the face/head in my time, hard enough that I have had at least three black eyes, and I've never been knocked out. Because knocking out a woman is pretty much the same as knocking out a guy, you have to know how to hit, and they have to be the kind of person who goes down from that sort of hit.

Street fights have a lot of shit that go into them, you don't know how things will play out and hypothesizing is a fools game. There's technical skill, strength/height/weight ratios and then the unknown factor, i.e., who is crazier.

In self defense courses one of the biggest hurdles they have to first overcome is getting women beyond the whole "it's not ladylike to fight" mentality. Then there's fear, which literally freezes people, both men and women, when confronted with a life/death situation.

Now, back to Africa. In that country women are taught to be submissive, which turns them into easy victims. In this country, woman can learn to stand up for themselves and whenever a woman fights back they have a better than 50% chance of getting away because they aren't such easy prey (that's why self defense classes work).

Uhmm... I teach self defence courses I can assure you that if a weapon is involved fighting back is NOT what you should do! Rape is about power, they want you to fight back... Man times if you don't fight they will actually stop!

Most of what we teach is about awareness of your surroundings. Knowing where your exits are, learning to yell FIRE, not Rape as ppl will run to see something burn, but the will not run to save you from being raped... Sad really!! Skill is everything. A weekend course will not give you the actual skill to defends yourself very well.

Being crazy does not make for a good fighter. Practise does. That's like suggesting that being crazy makes you a better hockey player... Well, in that case it does, but....

Blessings,...

Uhmm... I teach self defence courses I can assure you that if a weapon is involved fighting back is NOT what you should do! Rape is about power, they want you to fight back... Man times if you don't fight they will actually stop!

Most of what we teach is about awareness of your surroundings. Knowing where your exits are, learning to yell FIRE, not Rape as ppl will run to see something burn, but the will not run to save you from being raped... Sad really!! Skill is everything. A weekend course will not give you the actual skill to defends yourself very well.

Being crazy does not make for a good fighter. Practise does. That's like suggesting that being crazy makes you a better hockey player... Well, in that case it does, but....

Blessings,...

if someone was screaming rape id be much more interested in watching than if somethin was burning down

Top Bottom