Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vagina Teeth as rape defense

Yeah, but that's not the only reason. There's a whole bunch of crap contributing to the problem:

1. Idiot missionaries teach that birth control is not what "God wants." This is a huge problem in ALL developing countries. Fucking christians spreading the "be fruitful and multiple" need to STFU, period, I don't care what country they're in.

2. Say what you will, female promiscuity is not the problem (it almost never is, most societies have been contaminated by paternal religious dogma that condems female sexuality). Africa is one of the few countries that still has areas performing female circumcision, in fact. Meanwhile, men are raised thinking they have the right to anything they want, including any (or as many) woman. Women have no status, no value, no rights.

3. Rape is more likely to transmit the virus than consensual relations because there is more likely to be trauma involved.

4. It's an appallingly poor country. A lot of medical supplies are reused, including needles and syringes.

because of the way women are emotionally, i think it is more devastating to family dynamics when a woman (mother) is promiscious than when a man (father) is promiscious.

that being said, i hate all africans, equally

Don't blame the messenger :whatever:

Yes, yes, I think it's already been established I'm a batshit crazy, tree hugging, fem-nazi witch. Be thankful I don't put curses on all you male-chauvanistic scum that gives you the equivalent of a year of deca-dick whether you partake of the juicy-juice or not *sigh*

do you do that over your cauldron while wearing a black pointy hat?

I've taken a few guys down over the years, don't tell me sweets. And one of the last times I was in a bad fight with a guy, I didn't punch him in the crotch, because the reality is I hit like a girl. I've discovered a better tact is to grab the goods with everything you have, pull straight down and simultaneously twist. Even through jeans he went down and didn't move for a bit (most men don't handle hair pulling very well, either. It might not stop them but it will usually pause them long enough to punch them in the throat and/or knee the crotch).

For the record, it was my ex husband. He outweighed me by about 100 lbs at the time and had just nearly choked me to death.

God, talk about embarassing shit. Even thinking about this stuff makes me cringe. There is a reason I'm no longer married to the man :rolleyes: That was a crappy way to live ...

gabbing and twisting the nuts is good. but if someone did that to me (depending on circumstance) id snap their fingers one by one.

and your talking about potentially violent criminal rapists with nothing to lose. an unconcious person has a very weak grip, and while i have no personal experience i cant imagine it would be hard to knock a chick out with 1 punch

do you do that over your cauldron while wearing a black pointy hat?
While I do have a cauldron, I actually don't have a pointed hat. The hat is a visual representation of the way energy moves (think reversed tornado).

Actually, The last time I "brewed a potion" I did it on my kitchen counter and mixed it in shot glasses. It was a scented oil for use during a ritual, and you don't want to put that shit in anything but glass it causes a funky reaction.

If a woman was loose enough, she can insert a bear trap down there.

2. Say what you will, female promiscuity is not the problem (it almost never is, most societies have been contaminated by paternal religious dogma that condems female sexuality). Africa is one of the few countries that still has areas performing female circumcision, in fact. Meanwhile, men are raised thinking they have the right to anything they want, including any (or as many) woman. Women have no status, no value, no rights.

Africa is a big place and very few countries are performing female circumcision. I don't consider it promiscuity - talk about forcing down western religion dogma - they just like to get it on over there and don't see much wrong with it.

Don't tell me otherwise until you go live there and witness it.

While I do have a cauldron, I actually don't have a pointed hat. The hat is a visual representation of the way energy moves (think reversed tornado).

Actually, The last time I "brewed a potion" I did it on my kitchen counter and mixed it in shot glasses. It was a scented oil for use during a ritual, and you don't want to put that shit in anything but glass it causes a funky reaction.

emo oil?

you know what would be a fucking hilarious rape prevention tool? Chinese finger trap. Those mongoloids in Africa would not have a clue on how to properly get themselves out of one and will be stuck in the infernal trap till the authorities arrive.

Top Bottom