Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vagina Teeth as rape defense

I wouldnt use it for fear of even more aggression when they have it stuck in that....
I take it you've never punched a guy in the crotch before? If a guy has pointy things sticking into his dick his last thought is about anything BUT his dick.

I take it you've never punched a guy in the crotch before? If a guy has pointy things sticking into his dick his last thought is about anything BUT his dick.

FALSE.

think BULL getting his balls hit...they dont fall over lol, they(and alot of rapists too) are aggressive domineering animals and will fuck ur day up.

when i wrestled, in the "heat" of whatever, your mentality is so fixated on something that getting hit in the nuts makes you go crazy.

iv been hit in the nuts many times in a match, big mistake, i will fucking own you if you hit me there. punch me in the nuts, and il make sure your jaw is removed from your face before i feel the pain.

and im some faggot kid,

you take a violent black dude in aids/violence ridden africa?

guaranteed, the SECOND he feels discomfort, your face is his ground and pound practice pad...hed probably get 4 or 5 HARD fucking punches on your face in the time it takes him to slide that contraption out of on his dick

not to mention these guys will soon find out that this device doesnt even cause fluid disruption, and wont lead to ur dick falling off....that knowledge alone, boom, u feel a pinch on ur dick just keep fucking her with the contraption while killing her.

i vote NO to this device.

Look, I am not trying to downplay the incident of Rape in Africa. It is alarming - mind blowing. But that has little to do with the high incident of AIDS. That is because there is an amazing amount of doinking taking place over there.

That and the fact that their education is so poor on the infection. Did you see the President of South Africa saying he slept with many infected women unprotected but he showerd off every time to avoid getting getting aids.
Yeah, but that's not the only reason. There's a whole bunch of crap contributing to the problem:

1. Idiot missionaries teach that birth control is not what "God wants." This is a huge problem in ALL developing countries. Fucking christians spreading the "be fruitful and multiple" need to STFU, period, I don't care what country they're in.

2. Say what you will, female promiscuity is not the problem (it almost never is, most societies have been contaminated by paternal religious dogma that condems female sexuality). Africa is one of the few countries that still has areas performing female circumcision, in fact. Meanwhile, men are raised thinking they have the right to anything they want, including any (or as many) woman. Women have no status, no value, no rights.

3. Rape is more likely to transmit the virus than consensual relations because there is more likely to be trauma involved.

4. It's an appallingly poor country. A lot of medical supplies are reused, including needles and syringes.

Yeah, but that's not the only reason. There's a whole bunch of crap contributing to the problem:

1. Idiot missionaries teach that birth control is not what "God wants." This is a huge problem in ALL developing countries. Fucking christians spreading the "be fruitful and multiple" need to STFU, period, I don't care what country they're in.

2. Say what you will, female promiscuity is not the problem (it almost never is, most societies have been contaminated by paternal religious dogma that condems female sexuality). Africa is one of the few countries that still has areas performing female circumcision, in fact. Meanwhile, men are raised thinking they have the right to anything they want, including any (or as many) woman. Women have no status, no value, no rights.

3. Rape is more likely to transmit the virus than consensual relations because there is more likely to be trauma involved.

4. It's an appallingly poor country. A lot of medical supplies are reused, including needles and syringes.

why you gotta bring Christians into it...You don't see anyone else calling you a batshit crazy witch do you?

FALSE.

think BULL getting his balls hit...they dont fall over lol, they(and alot of rapists too) are aggressive domineering animals and will fuck ur day up.
I've taken a few guys down over the years, don't tell me sweets. And one of the last times I was in a bad fight with a guy, I didn't punch him in the crotch, because the reality is I hit like a girl. I've discovered a better tact is to grab the goods with everything you have, pull straight down and simultaneously twist. Even through jeans he went down and didn't move for a bit (most men don't handle hair pulling very well, either. It might not stop them but it will usually pause them long enough to punch them in the throat and/or knee the crotch).

For the record, it was my ex husband. He outweighed me by about 100 lbs at the time and had just nearly choked me to death.

God, talk about embarassing shit. Even thinking about this stuff makes me cringe. There is a reason I'm no longer married to the man :rolleyes: That was a crappy way to live ...

Interesting how women this a shot to the jewels will just automatically drop any guy. We have the equipment, we've all been hit, and we all know what it does. If someone did something like that to me it'd be out of spite and I know it'd take everything in me not to overreact violently. If someone was already being violently attacked and this thing came into it, she'd be dead. Not like someone atticking someone with the intention of raping them is just going to give up on it that easy. The act itself is coming from anger to begin with.

why you gotta bring Christians into it...You don't see anyone else calling you a batshit crazy witch do you?
Don't blame the messenger :whatever:

Yes, yes, I think it's already been established I'm a batshit crazy, tree hugging, fem-nazi witch. Be thankful I don't put curses on all you male-chauvanistic scum that gives you the equivalent of a year of deca-dick whether you partake of the juicy-juice or not *sigh*

Top Bottom