Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

US football

perkele

Platinum
Why is touchdown worth of 6 points? Why can it be just one point for one touchdown?

Cause then it would be soccer numbers 3-4

perkele said:
Why is touchdown worth of 6 points? Why can it be just one point for one touchdown?

Cause then it would be soccer numbers 3-4

If TD's were 1 point, than how much would a FG be? What about "Point After Touchdowns" and safety's?

The point system works fine. Its like in tennis with 15-0 and 30-15.

I like the point system! It is the pussy rules that suck!

yeah, especially the quarterback shit...they are still fuckin players...and i hate after any big play, u gota wait to cheer to see if there are any flags for some dumb shit...either way

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

basically there are lots of different ways to score that are worth different points

touchdown 6
field goal 3
safety 2
2-point conversion 2
extra point 1

rouge 1 LOL j/k <- that's in Canadian football where if you kick it out the back of the opponent's end zone you get a point

you know what would be cool if FGs from over 50 yards were worth 4.

The rules have gotten more and more pansy like. Can't do a cut throat. Yeah that'll just influence me to take a ka-bar to my throat and slice next time I score a TD playing football with my friends.

Re: Re: US football

primetime21 said:

If TD's were 1 point, than how much would a FG be? What about "Point After Touchdowns" and safety's?

The point system works fine. Its like in tennis with 15-0 and 30-15.

In tennis it's really fucked up. First ball is 15 points, second another 15 (30) but then it's ONLY 10 (40). That really pisses me off.

As far as the US football scoring system:
-We put 3 teaspoons in a tablespoon, 16 tablespoons in a cup, 2 cups in a pint, 2 pints in a quart and 4 quarts in a gallon...
-We put 28.35 grams in an ounce, 16 oz in a pound and 2240 pounds in a ton...
-We put 12 inches in a foot, 3 feet in a yard, and 1760 yards in a mile...

WTF is so hard to understand?

Top Bottom