Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

US Customs...what should my friend do ?

That is weird. Like Pip, I live in texas and I know of a couple of chicks that have ordered it plenty of times online for that whole "weight loss" thing and have gotten it just fine. However, it is illegal to have without precription so hes probly gona get a letter. You can assume they have oppened it and know whats in it. Iv had a giant box of unmarked bottles of pills sent to and thats what happend although the time was nowhere near as long. Good luck to your bro.

Always? Even if there's a delivery to your front door? Nonsense.

A door delivery won't change things. I've seen tapes where the DEA walked up to a crack house, went inside, all undercover, exchanged money.... all on tape. Little cameras on their button. James Bond stuff, or would have been 20 years ago. Today.... not that high tech really. Its just fiber optics, originally developed for surgeons to look inside the human body.. They put a little lens in their shirt buttons, or hair. Then there is a fiber optic cable running down to the digital "camera." I've seen it a dozen times or more, although always with drug buys.

That said, if they aren't trying to tie you into a conspiracy they might not need it. They could just hand deliver the item and then arrest you on the spot..... Your word against super cop.

If it was "held for inspection" then that obviously means trouble. And, we're talkin HCG here?! Let it fucking go! Even though it's not some crazy horribly illegal thing, once he signs for it, then they have probable cause to do a search of his house etc. Interacting with them at this point is a no no! Anything you say or do can and will be held against you in a court of law... Let it go. Get something else or get it somewhere else and have it delivered somewhere else. Be smart.

More than likely, for a package of this size to be caught, the original shipper probably is flagged. In this case you can get letters and even, like my training partner did, a package with the containers and no product that had obviously been opened! I wouldn't mess with it once they've discovered anything that might look like anything! Their job is to find drugs, if they haven't found them, they may still be looking- especially after you sign for something questionable!

this is funny to listen to everyones theories on feds. random things get checked by US customs and unless he has been ordering tons of stuff and freqently then he should be fine. worst then that may happen is it gets seized. he has to be a big fish or a little fish that can give up a big fish. I know first hand

Top Bottom