Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Text from Customs Officer willing to do 'dirty' deal

I'm not sure how things work in NZ but I've been living abroad in Costa Rica for 6 years and if this happend to me and I wanted my stuff, I would do it without thinking twice. Things like this in most parts of the world are standard practice.....You could right a book about all the weird and crazy things you come across living in a foreign Country. Most of the crap that happens you would not believe if you didn't see it for yourself!

I'm pretty sure the laws in NZ have entrapment laws that are similar to other western countries. As such, even if this was a 'sting' that he set up on his own accord to try and be a big hero, it wouldn't go too far since it's illegal.

Chances are he's actually a dirty customs officer, which also makes him a total idiot for texting you instead of calling. It'd probably be a safer bet to cut your losses. BUT If you wanted to have some fun, you can tell him you recorded your voice conversation, texts, etc. Say you will be forwarding same to a lawyer as well as his upper management.

DO NOT mention the option of him forwarding your product in place of this, otherwise it pulls you into a blackmail scenerio where, even if he's breaking the law, you can get dicked around. Present yourself as basically a chump wanting to do the right thing. See if he takes it upon himself to clear the package on his own.

I'm pretty sure the laws in NZ have entrapment laws that are similar to other western countries. As such, even if this was a 'sting' that he set up on his own accord to try and be a big hero, it wouldn't go too far since it's illegal.

Chances are he's actually a dirty customs officer, which also makes him a total idiot for texting you instead of calling. It'd probably be a safer bet to cut your losses. BUT If you wanted to have some fun, you can tell him you recorded your voice conversation, texts, etc. Say you will be forwarding same to a lawyer as well as his upper management.

DO NOT mention the option of him forwarding your product in place of this, otherwise it pulls you into a blackmail scenerio where, even if he's breaking the law, you can get dicked around. Present yourself as basically a chump wanting to do the right thing. See if he takes it upon himself to clear the package on his own.

If entrapment is like western countries then this is not entrapment. Entrapment is when LE convinced you to commit a crime you would have not otherwise committed on your own.

"entrapment is conduct by a law enforcement agent inducing a person to commit an offense that the person would otherwise have been unlikely to commit."

It IS likely you would take a bribe to get YOUR illegal goods.

It won't be fun to tell him you recorded everything. Being in most countries it is illegal to record someone without there consent or a judges approval.

If he told you he is an officer, it will never be a blackmail scenario, ever. He is allowed to lie and tell you anything he wants.

5"10
195lbs

Currently cycle:
Cruising on 250mg Test Cyp/week.

Just thought I would let everyone know that I am alive, healthy, and not in jail. I didn't take the officer up on his offer, but in hindsight I believe it to have been legitimate as corruption in New Zealand customs is relatively well known of.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using EliteFitness

I live in the US and not NZ. But I ship Ag/Chem products to different countries on a regular basis. This crap is more common than you think. It sounds strange to us in the US, but almost a way of doing business in some countries - not sure about NZ. I actually have customers that have to know what type of wine or whiskey their customs agent prefers to ensure timely release of their packages.

I've actually heard of more crooked situations with legal products.

Still scary - proceed with caution. But it may be very common in NZ.

My views are this is against the rules of EF

Top Bottom