Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

US Customs...what should my friend do ?

living2die

Hi, in early September 2009, a friend of mine ordered 3 x 5000 IU HCG (generic) in unmarked vials from China. The package was sent through TNT Express delivery service (2 day overnight, signature required) to his PM Box, where the employees of the PM Box facility sign for all packages. Unfortunatly, the item was held from Sept. 2009 until this past week at US Customs at LAX. The tracking info on the TNT tracking website has said, up until this past week, 'Held at US Customs for inspection." My friend had thought that they had seized the package and would be expecting a customs seizure letter notice.

Should my friend accept delivery of the package? Are the sneaky US Customs ppl up to no good ? My friend lives in the state of Washington in the USA where I don't think HCG is a controlled substance (though I know, illegal to possess without a script.) What should I tell him to do?

That is some weird ass delivery time. A similar thing happened to me with hcg but I live in Texas. It was supposed to be sent to my house but didnt. They sent me a note to come pick it up and it was just hcg so I did. All I did was sign for it and they gave it to me. If he doesnt want to pick it up then take the hit and order somewhere else.

HCGenerate

If nothing else, don't use a real signature. If worse comes to worse, you deny you ever signed for it.

Order domestic gear. Support your country men. lol

Useless advice. I've dealt with the Feds for years. If they are setting you up there will ALWAYS be cameras. If it feels bad, just walk away.

Always? Even if there's a delivery to your front door? Nonsense.

Well you have to remember its your word against a couple feds.

In that case, they can just arrest you. There is such a thing as admissible evidence.

Hey, it'll suck either way. I'm just sayin....don't hand them a gift.

Top Bottom