Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC night on Saturday!

I want Sherk, Ortiz, and Jardine but will probably see the other three win. If I was betting I wouldn't be betting with my heart on this one for sure!

Megalomaniac said:
I want Sherk, Ortiz, and Jardine but will probably see the other three win. If I was betting I wouldn't be betting with my heart on this one for sure!
Dude, I wouldn't mind Sherk to win, or Ortiz either, Jardine I really don't like, dunno why just don't really care for the Dean of Mean, but yeah, I hope you didn't have a parlay, cause I think you would lose all three bets... Silva just can't lose 4 in a row... :chomp:

ariel347 said:
Matt Hughes is a dick... I don't like St Pierre either, dunno why, just don't like him, but I was glad to the pimp slapping that Pierre gave Matt Hughes... this is beside the point but I like Serra, too bad he got his ass handed too him... but anyway, BJ Penn is a consumate bad ass, and one can't get represent the local Hawaiian culture any more fierce than him, I lived in Hawaii for a year and everyone is so friendly... Penn comes off as a an affable guy...
i like st pierre though.....the guys i roll with travel up to canada once and a while and roll with pierre up there. nicest guy in the world holds the light-weight belt. but i've been a fan of penn ever since i saw him choke out a blue belt.....when he was only a white belt, lol.

ariel347 said:
Dude, I wouldn't mind Sherk to win, or Ortiz either, Jardine I really don't like, dunno why just don't really care for the Dean of Mean, but yeah, I hope you didn't have a parlay, cause I think you would lose all three bets... Silva just can't lose 4 in a row... :chomp:
yeah, x3 to this.....penn, IMO, beat st pierre back at UFC 56 or whatever it was, but penn got winded...which seems to be his downfall. but now at 155, i don't see penn losing anytime soon.

if wanderlei loses this one, he needs to call it quits.....his brain is mush, lol.

alcatraz1662 said:
i like st pierre though.....the guys i roll with travel up to canada once and a while and roll with pierre up there. nicest guy in the world holds the light-weight belt. but i've been a fan of penn ever since i saw him choke out a blue belt.....when he was only a white belt, lol.
I dunno why I don't like st pierre, he seems so kind, respectful, and like you know if you were one of his boys he would be the best friend you could ever have... I have no idea, Penn is the prodigy though and he will kick Sherks ass, Its funny but when I think of bad ass local boys I think of poor samoans fighting in waianae... Penn comes from a rich family I think, weird to see a kid from an affluent family usually be such a prodigal badass...

Does anyone have any clue when betting starts?

alcatraz1662 said:
yeah he is......but he's no where near as bad as he used to be. read some of his interviews from sherdog....he's really changed his life-style and his attitude towards everything as well as acknowledge the fact that he was a prick before. besides.....matt hughes is approximately 100 times worse. talk about a dick.

his family owns Hawaii...lol...he's a silverspoon foghter. I hate those.

Top Bottom