Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC night on Saturday!

alcatraz1662 said:
bj penn is gonna own sherk's world. as far as tito and machida, i'm not sure.....machida has a solid game and wanderlei might be over the top, however i still think the axe murderer will take it.

Silva will own for sure. Tito will probably lose - I don't know why he's still around.
BJ Penn will win for sure - although I frickin hate him.

the_alcatraz said:
Silva will own for sure. Tito will probably lose - I don't know why he's still around.
why you hatin' penn? his jiu-jitsu is pretty much the most picture perfect ground game i've ever seen in mma and he can outstrike most fighters.....seeing him out-box George St. Pierre was phenomenal. his attitude was kind of shitty when he first started out, but he's really changed and wised up.

the_alcatraz said:
I think your right on with all your pics, though I have no idea why, I usually can't stand him, but I hate to see Tito lose... which I think he will, the other dude's just an all around quiet guy bad ass... after browsing through Lidell's book it made it look like Tito did everything to avoid fighting him... BJ, whom I'm indifferent too... he's just another local boy from Hilo to me, will maul the muscle shark, I think he's gonna get another beating like he did from St. Pierre... too bad too he's a likeable guy, or maybe I'm just biased that he's a gearhead... anyway I think your picks are right on...

alcatraz1662 said:
why you hatin' penn? his jiu-jitsu is pretty much the most picture perfect ground game i've ever seen in mma and he can outstrike most fighters.....seeing him out-box George St. Pierre was phenomenal. his attitude was kind of shitty when he first started out, but he's really changed and wised up.

he's an arrogant little prick

the_alcatraz said:
he's an arrogant little prick
yeah he is......but he's no where near as bad as he used to be. read some of his interviews from sherdog....he's really changed his life-style and his attitude towards everything as well as acknowledge the fact that he was a prick before. besides.....matt hughes is approximately 100 times worse. talk about a dick.

alcatraz1662 said:
yeah he is......but he's no where near as bad as he used to be. read some of his interviews from sherdog....he's really changed his life-style and his attitude towards everything as well as acknowledge the fact that he was a prick before. besides.....matt hughes is approximately 100 times worse. talk about a dick.
Matt Hughes is a dick... I don't like St Pierre either, dunno why, just don't like him, but I was glad to the pimp slapping that Pierre gave Matt Hughes... this is beside the point but I like Serra, too bad he got his ass handed too him... but anyway, BJ Penn is a consumate bad ass, and one can't get represent the local Hawaiian culture any more fierce than him, I lived in Hawaii for a year and everyone is so friendly... Penn comes off as a an affable guy...

Top Bottom