Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC Hughes vs Gracie

i'll go all in closer to the deadline

cool event

Im waiting a while....but leaning to Gracie....

I dont see how Hughs will get inside close enough to even hit him.....if he shoots, I see Gracie dropping down with a reverse choke

I would think as much as Hughes chokes people out, that he would not fall for the same tactics his opponents do.

I just don't see Hughes being confident enough in his stand up to go toe to toe with Gracie. He wasn't getting anything done with St. Pierre and got a lucky arm bar. He got his ass beat by BJ Penn who was a doughy 170 pounder who moved up to kick his ass and did so easily.

I think Hughes luck is going to run out eventually and if not this time, if he ever fights Penn again, that will be it.

I see it going to decision and since Hughes is one of their favority poster boys, they will give it to him.

AAP said:
I would think as much as Hughes chokes people out, that he would not fall for the same tactics his opponents do.

Sort of my point.....I dont see Hughes rrying to shoot for that reason.....

BUT

Hughes lives on the ground and pound...he cant stand up with Royce.....and if he shoots and misses...I think its all over

Huges will box and royce will get hit and take a bad shot/pull gaurd after which hughes will proceed to maul him like a bear who's stumbled upon a fat kid with a napsack full of twinkies.

Top Bottom