Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC Hughes vs Gracie

letsrun4it said:
bigger yes, badder....not close

hughes is the strongest guy pound for pound in the history of UFC

gracie won his earlier ufc fights before the rule changes. he would pulll hair, headbutt, use groin shots

Gracie was also in HIS prime when he defeated Shamrock

AAP said:
Personally I want Hughes to kick his teeth in.

or Hughes gets Gracie in an arm bar forcing the submission and doesn't let go for a good 30 seconds after the fights stopped and his fuggin arm breaks in two

bitchass Gracie always does that shit

cmdubs said:
or Hughes gets Gracie in an arm bar forcing the submission and doesn't let go for a good 30 seconds after the fights stopped and his fuggin arm breaks in two

bitchass Gracie always does that shit

Why he do that shit? And why they never penalize him?

watch Gracie-Shamrock 1, and you'll see why Royce decided to start holding his subs longer. Slamcock almost was allowed to "back out of his tap out" due to the early UFC refs being complete retards and not knowing submissions. That's why he always held on a bit longer after that fight. And Gracie using groin shots? Never happened...that's a Keith Hackney special technique, lol.

Last edited:
KOArtist said:
watch Gracie-Shamrock 1, and you'll see why Royce decided to start holding his subs longer. Slamcock almost was allowed to "back out of his tap out" due to the early UFC refs being complete retards and not knowing submissions. That's why he always held on a bit longer after that fight. And Gracie using groin shots? Never happened...that's a Keith Hackney special technique, lol.

I got a Hackney fight on tape of him giving Joe San about 6 or 7 groin punches in a row! I think it was UFC 3 or 4.

Pride Fighting Fan said:
I got a Hackney fight on tape of him giving Joe San about 6 or 7 groin punches in a row! I think it was UFC 3 or 4.
yep. thats the one where gracie beat dan severn buy submission after 16 minutes.

Hackney hit him in the nuts a few times then pulled down his pants and choked him out.

dannomight said:
yep. thats the one where gracie beat dan severn buy submission after 16 minutes.

Hackney hit him in the nuts a few times then pulled down his pants and choked him out.

what submission did he use to beat severn?

Top Bottom