Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC Heavyweight champ tested positive for roids

So, was he selected to be the fall guy?

"See, the fighters get tested, and only one came up positive."
:rolleyes:

There's been a lot of speculation about it. The NSAC started in Janruary 2002 testing all fighters for steroids and other drugs like weed. Bobby Hoffman's fight back in Janruary was moved to a no contest after he tested positive for marijuana. Full Contact Fighter has a good article up. fcfighter.com

Hey, he went through a good transformation from what he looked like before.....Josh has steriods to thank for that.

I read an article about how when Tito Ortiz got hurt and couldn't fight Belfort, Barnett used this to back out on his contract and demand more money. The UFC had no choice but to give it to him since this was the only big fight they had left. I'll put money on it that is why the UFC chose Barnett as the scapegoat because I really doubt he is the first fighter to fail a drug test.

Why would it matter if he tested positive for MJ?

B True

They actual test those guys???

I like MLBs approach-they haven't tested for roids. Now the powers that be are making a stink about it?? Go figure. I just assumed those guys roided up-I mean look at the NFL. How can no one ever test positive or how come we never hear about it?

FHG

Top Bottom