Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC fighter VS Mike Tyson

rgosit

what do you think the outcome of a fight would be?

ne figher ortiz coleman whoever...

i just had this argument with my dad.. i said the ufc fighter will shoot a leg get him on the ground and choke him out..

my dad argument is mike tyson is an animal... knoone can get him on the ground..theres no way that u can get close enough to him before he knocks u out.. .. he thinks tyson will kill the other guy before he has a channce/./

Depending on who Tyson was fighting would be the real determining factor. I would have to go with Tyson his strength in boxing is excellent and his brute strength would be tough to overcome on the ground. But would he ever be on the ground is the question :confused:

i think that tyson would get crushed by your better UFC fighters... all he knows how to do is punch and im sorry but he would get smashed by someone who knows how to punch kick and grapple, tyson may be an animal but these guys train harder then him and are more skilled in every aspect of fighting... i think tyson has no prayer

Cyclone

id go with the UFC fighter

im not sure what fighting experience tyson has had, but i doubt its likely to have included the groundwork, grappling and striking the UFC guys are accustomed too.

animal or not i still think they could take him

Tyson would lose 8 times out of 10. He is a master boxer that has the ability to end a fight at any given moment. Although he would lose most of the time, his hands are out of every NHB/MMA fighters league and thus have the potential of causing even the best full contact fighter problems. Don't underestimate the skill of a professional boxer; they have very dangerous hands. The key to defeating them, however, is to either be a better boxer than them or to simply have more tools at your disposal.

Train Tyson in Wrestling/BJJ for 1 year, he would be a machine. Teach him to sprawl and he'd crush a lot of NHB fighters.

Never know what's going to happen though.

Rumors are the Japanese are negotiating with him to fight in Pride. They have the money also

acuraman said:
his brute strength would be tough to overcome on the ground.

I know several NHB guys that are stronger than Tyson and would overcome his strength relatively easily. Despite his respectable boxing skills, he would be overcome by a well rounded fighter.

To address the couch sitting boxing fans that haven't posted yet saying what a "baddass animal" Tyson is, and how he "does this for a living": MMA/NHB fighting is getting huge, and there are many excellent fighters rising up, and training everyday of their lives(many put more time in then Tyson). They get pounded daily for pride and respect not $$$$ like Tyson.

Top Bottom