Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tyson knocked out in 8th

Well let's see where all these TYSON BY KO people are now. Gonna be hard to find em. I still don't understand how people could actually think Tyson will even touch Lewis. He is too good technically to be beat by an over the hill thug.

Lewis should unify all titles and retire.

I would also like to say that i felt really bad for tyson during that post fight interview. I've never seen him like that before. Actually seemed like a nice guy for a minute.

Good.

Tyson has no business being in a boxing ring. He belongs in a prison cell. If we can't have that and he has to be in a boxing ring - at least we can settle for having him on the floor of the boxing ring.

-Warik

Rumor is he's about broke. Could be he's trying to get a rematch because he needs the money. Good to see him get humbled though.

Tyson had a puncher's and that's all he had. Well that wasn't enough. No one thoght Tyson still had the skills, they thought he could land that one knock out punch. Well he didn't. Game over. In all honestly what quality oppents has he beaten? I'm talking even before he went to prison. Micheal Spinks was long done when they fought. And since he's been out he's beaten Peter Mcneely, Frank Bruno and Buster Mathis Jr. wow, impressive.

Cure said:
Well let's see where all these TYSON BY KO people are now. Gonna be hard to find em. I still don't understand how people could actually think Tyson will even touch Lewis. He is too good technically to be beat by an over the hill thug.

Lewis should unify all titles and retire.

I'll admit I thought Tyson was going to win. I didn't get to watch the fight though.

Lewis took that shit talker and fuckin KO'd him. I loved every minute. It was Great to see the blood flow from that jerkoffs face. Just fuckin Great. Tyson is Done!

Top Bottom