Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson Got Knocked The Fuck Out!!!!!

Do you guys think tyson just needed the money really bad so rushed into a fight he knew he coudnt win? You think now that he paid his debts and got the cash he needed he will train again and try to work his way up to lewis the way he should have?

God I hope that wasn't his last horrah..

Could Tyson have beat Lewis is Lewis for the same height?
Lewis is very skilled, but doesn't height give an unfair advantage most of the time?

I know Tyson has knocked out taller opponents, but it seems a lot of problems start due to the jab/height advantage of Lewis.

Jesus! Did anyone really watch the fight? Tyson hasn't thown more than a two punch combo since he last fought Razor Rudduck YEARS ago.

Tyson is the WORST ranked heavyweight out there from a technical standpoint.

Tyson has no lateral head or body movement anymore.

He telegraphs all of his punches by leaping and lunging forward.

He gets frustrated easily and clinches when in close.

He can't sustain a flurry of punches anymore.

He has next to NO confidence.

He was few pounds heavier against Lewis than his last fight. You could barely see his abs!

He gave up the 'bob and weave' style that Cus D'mato developed for him years ago when he fired Kevin Rooney and went with Don King and his clowns. This is what killed him against Buster Douglas.

Tyson is a has-been. He still has very good chin and that .01% chance of landing a knockout blow however.

I thought that the punch that knocked Tyson out was a glancing blow on the chin at best. It didn't even really connect! I think he STAYED ON THE MAT AND GAVE THE FUCK UP!

He is a piece of shit head-case. I will never watch him fight again.

chakarov said:
Jesus! Did anyone really watch the fight? Tyson hasn't thown more than a two punch combo since he last fought Razor Rudduck YEARS ago.

Tyson is the WORST ranked heavyweight out there from a technical standpoint.

Tyson has no lateral head or body movement anymore.

He telegraphs all of his punches by leaping and lunging forward.

He gets frustrated easily and clinches when in close.

He can't sustain a flurry of punches anymore.

He has next to NO confidence.

He was few pounds heavier against Lewis than his last fight. You could barely see his abs!

He gave up the 'bob and weave' style that Cus D'mato developed for him years ago when he fired Kevin Rooney and went with Don King and his clowns. This is what killed him against Buster Douglas.

Tyson is a has-been. He still has very good chin and that .01% chance of landing a knockout blow however.

I thought that the punch that knocked Tyson out was a glancing blow on the chin at best. It didn't even really connect! I think he STAYED ON THE MAT AND GAVE THE FUCK UP!

He is a piece of shit head-case. I will never watch him fight again.

those are all valid points......but its TYSON

does anyone know if you can download the fight as an avi mpeg mov or something like that.

I missed it

I would try a peer to peer application like Morpheus or Kazaa. Also try some usenet groups as well. It will be on HBO or Showtime in the next couple/few weeks.

if you're strong and tough and your opponent is taller, you can try to get in, once a shorter opponent has gotten in on your its very difficult to stop the attack

if you're strong and tough and your opponent is taller, you can try to get in, once a shorter opponent has gotten in on you its very difficult to stop the attack

Those are good points bro. But like endpoint said it's TYSON its like He was the man at one point and no matter how much biting he did some people are stil gonna look up too him.

I did watch the WHOLE fight but it was more of an ASS BEATING.

Top Bottom