Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trying to make the most of it!!

any differences on the sust and enanthate comparison??

I have only used sust so I can't give you a comparison but it bloated the shit out of me.. and it also took until around week 5 to notice any real difference

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

So if I look at your cycle lay out it seems that you are looking to bulk a bit and then, adding Winny, tone up some and lean out? Firstly, I need to know, like Dylan asked, your %bodyfat (estimate). Then I would also like to have an idea of what your diet and training routine is like. Comparison between Sust and Enan ... Sust has mixed esters of test all into one shot ... so you have very short esters which kick in quickly (and hurt), then intermediate release esters which kick in within a couple of days and then longer acting esters to sustain (hence the name ... Sustanon) you for longer. One shot a week of around 325 - 400mg/wk for where you're at is sufficient. Eneathate is only one ester and it takes longer to really notice the results from it. I can go into loads of technical facts around esters and half-life, but it's not needed right now. In the end, Bro, Test is Test ... whether it's a Prop ester,an Enan ester or a Cyp ester.

Hope this helps. :D

Top Bottom